It’s time for a new challenge at Sisterhood of Crafters, where we are looking for stencils on your projects. You can imagine how surprised I was when I realized there was not one stamp on this card! Instead of a stamp, I think the World of Good Memories & More cards made a wonderful focal point, don’t you think? These masculine cards can be used to make fast and easy cards and tags. The World of Good Suite has wonderful products that are great to use for all occasions!
MY SECRETS TO MAKING THIS PROJECT
- This A6 card started with stenciling Whisper White cardstock with Soft Sea Foam, Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive ink for an ombre effect. Once completed, I ran it through the Subtle embossing folder.
- Then, I cut the heart die with both Whisper White and Mossy Meadow cardstock, glued them together to give it some dimension and set them aside.
- I looked through the World of Good Memories & More cards and found a wonderful sentiment that I thought was perfect, then cut it out with the 2 1/2″ circle punch.
- The two elements were then together onto the stenciled background.
- Another card from that set was trimmed, then cut it in two for the banner.
- Once everything was adhered to the card base, I added a few enamel dots and a rustic bow.
|World Of Good Memories & More Card Pack|
|Includes 50 total double-sided cards (2 each of 25 designs) in 3″ x 4″|
and 4″ x 6″ sizes; 6 4″ x 6″
single-sided specialty cards with brass foil; 4 sticker sheets, 1 each of
4 designs. Available in English only.
Bumblebee, black, Cinnamon Cider, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso,
Misty Moonlight, Mossy Meadow
Coordinates with World of Good suite
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Through The Craft Room Door Challenge: Anything Goes
- Tuesday Throwdown Challenge: Anything Goes
- The House That Stamps Built Challenge: Anything Goes
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- NEW! Buy my cards and products on Etsy!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code DXQUFY26 when prompted with your order of $75 or more and receive my monthly Host Code Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!