It’s time for a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz! The theme is to “Stamp on Kraft” and you will certainly enjoy this one as much as I did! Kraft cardstock creates such a wonderful rustic card so I couldn’t resist making a card with the new Boho Indigo Product Medley. Night of Navy is just the perfect color to combine with Crumb Cake, in my opinion. Hope you are inspired see what the other design team members created then play along with us!
MY SECRETS TO MAKING THIS PROJECT
- Almost all of the elements on this card are part of this great card kit! My card is a 5 1/2″ square card. Just cut your card base to 11″ x 5 1/2″ and score at 5 1/2″ – easy!
- The 5″ square DSP was layered onto Night of Navy cardstock and adhered to the card base.
- Then, the fun part! I stamped the vases onto Crumb Cake cardstock and cropped them out with their coordinating dies. I wanted to use the pretty leaves and they didn’t have a die so they were stamped onto Very Vanilla cardstock. Then, I cut them out with a stitched scallop circle die (My Favorite Things 790).
- The other leaves are part of the kit so they were easily added to the card, as well as the sweet little flowers and gold ribbon tied into a bow.
- I added the sentiment from the Posted For You stamp set. And, the finishing touch were the gold flowers from the kit and Gilded Gems.
|Boho Indigo Product Medley|
|Stamps, paper, dies, and accessories for creating whatever you want—let your creativity run free! Includes 11-piece photopolymer stamp set; 48 sheets of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper, 8 each of 6 double-sided designs*; Very Vanilla 6″ x 6″ dry embossed sheets, 2 each of 3 designs; die cuts with gold foil accents, 2 sheets each of 3 designs; Night of Navy 1/2″ Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon, 10 yards; Very Vanilla/gold 1/4″ Pleated Ribbon, 10 yards (9.1 m); paper flowers, 20 each in 2 sizes; 12-piece Boho Indigo Dies (use dies with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine; see p. 170). Refill kit available (sold separately). |
Garden Green, gold, Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, white
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- NEW! Buy my cards and products on Etsy!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget: