We have our next challenge ready for you at the Alphabet Challenge. I’m sure you will love this one because we want to see your “Glitter and/or Gems.” I immediately thought of gold when I heard this theme and went there with my color scheme. Ornate Garden designer paper has the prettiest floral designs and who doesn’t love daisies? Next, the fun fold was something I used a few months back on this card with just a minor change. Can you see it?? Since I had just played with the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley, I used the stamp set for the sentiments.
My secrets to making this project
- Using the dimensions of my previous post, I cut the designer paper, adhered them to the card base and completed the fun fold design.
- With just a small change – making one more score to attach the second piece to the card base – I adhered the designer paper to each area and adhered it to the card base.
- The sentiment from Everything Is Rosy was stamped in Soft Suede ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock, cropped with the Ornate Frames die, then cut 2 more pieces from Very Vanilla cardstock. They were all glued together.
- The new Forever Gold Specialty paper was adhered to the front and the sentiment placed on top.
- The Finishing Touch was adding Gilded Gems.
Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper features lovely flowers plus all-occasion designs for a modern take on classic Victorian florals. Some sheets include gold foil designs. Excellent cardmaking and scrapbooking paper.
I’m submitting this card to the following challenges:
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- Also, you can find the list of retired products I have for sale on the menu above or click HERE
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at [email protected]!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget: