It’s time for a new Alphabet challenge – “I is for Island Fun – Anything Tropical.” Our summer here is Michigan has certainly felt tropical at times this year. I am so thankful for my craft room being cool! The Timeless Tropical stamp set with its coordinating dies were absolutely perfect for this theme. My card is a type of Z Fold that I altered to make my favorite A6 style.
MY SECRETS TO MAKING THIS PROJECT
- This is a great fun fold that I saw in Pinterest some time ago. I wanted to try to make one with the A6 dimensions so this is the measurement of each piece for the card base.
- Card base: 6 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- Card base DSP: 6″ x 4 1/4″
- Z Fold DSP: 3 9/16″ x 5 1/8″
- Z Fold Cardstock: 10″ x 5″ then scored at 3 3/8,” 6 3/4″
- Once I cut and assembled the card, I was able to create each panel individually.
- All sides of the Z Fold were used for this card. I have photos to show both sides.
- I really kept the card pretty simple, so please leave me a comment if you have any questions.
Timeless Tropical Stamp Set
Create memorable projects with the retro tropical imagery in the Timeless Tropical Stamp Set. Combine the tropical images with the striking sayings to make greeting cards to brighten someone’s day. This stamp set is also available in French. This is a Distinktive** stamp set; it has a special texture that gives added depth and dimension in a single step, creating photo-realistic images. **Patent pending
* 10 cling stamps
+Coordinates with In The Tropics Dies
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Krafty Chicks Challenge: Anything Goes
- Try It On Tuesday Challenge: Summertime
- Ellibelle’s Crafty Wednesday Challenge: Summer
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- NEW! Buy my cards and products on Etsy!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget: