Hello, Stampers! Happy Friday! Hope you are all staying safe and having fun in your craft rooms. I can’t speak for you all, but I would definitely be miserable if I didn’t have this wonderful hobby. Recently, I had some fun with the Celebrate Sunflowers bundle so decided to share it with you.
MY SECRETS TO MAKING THIS PROJECT
- Can you see that I really enjoyed making this card?! Who says sunflowers have to be yellow?! This A6 card started with the Gorgeous Grape cardstock that was cut at 6″ x 9″ and scored at 4 1/2.”
- Whisper White cardstock, was cut at 3 7/8″ x 5 3/8″ and dry embossed with the Ornate Floral 3D embossing folder, then layered onto Magenta Madness cardstock.
- This where I decided to stamp onto the Magenta Madness cardstock instead of Whisper White. I heat embossed the sunflower with white embossing powder. Once that was completed, I decided to color it with a Rich Razzleberry watercolor pencil to add another layer of color. Love it!
- Both sunflower dies cut out the flower to layer it up. The flower center was also cut out and sponged with ink.
- To anchor the flower to the card front, I used the Ornate Frame die with Gorgeous Grape cardstock, then used another one of the dies with Whisper White to make the design, then cut it out with the Stitched Rectangle die.
- Finally, I stamped the sentiment from Best Year in Gorgeous Grape and cut it out with the die from Ornate Frames as well. It was popped up with dimensionals with a couple of enamel dots for a little bling.
CELEBRATE SUNFLOWERS CLING STAMP SET
Create realistic sunflower images you stamp with the Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set, then cut them out using the Sunflowers Dies.
*8 cling stamps
Create and add sunflowers to your projects using the Sunflowers Dies and the Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set.
*Largest die: 3-1/2″ x 3-7/8″
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Always Fun Challenge: Embossing Powder
- Craft Rocket Challenge: Birthday
- Ellibelle’s Crafty Wednesday Challenge: Something Beginning with B (Birthday)
- Little Red Wagon Challenge: Happy Days
- Watercooler Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes with a Feminine Twist
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- NEW! Buy my cards and products on Etsy!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget: