We have a great new challenge over at Cardz 4 Galz – “Say Hello.” We want to see cards that use “hello” as the sentiment. I absolutely love making all occasion cards! Everyone loves getting “happy mail” amongst the junk and bills we find in our mailboxes. Tasteful Touches had just the sentiment I enjoy stamping with – the size makes it the star of the card! All you need after stamping is pretty designer paper and you’re all set.
My secrets to making this project
- This 5 1/2″ square card started with Melon Mambo cardstock cut at 5 1/2″ x 11″ and scored at (you guessed it!) 5 1/2.”
- Then, Basic Gray 5″ square and Peony Garden DSP cut to layer on top.
- I stamped the sentiment in Basic Gray ink and cut it out with a newly acquired Spellbinders Hemstitch Ovals dies. Then, cut out another oval with Melon Mambo to layer underneath.
- The beautiful flower from Tasteful Touches was stamped twice with Melon Mambo ink and fussy cut.
- Then, I stamped the leaves stamp from Forever Fern twice with Basic Gray ink and cropped them out with the coordinating die.
- The leaf “swag” die from Forever Fern and the intricate die from the Fabulous Florals die collection were cut out with Basic Gray cardstock.
- The ribbon was added to the card base (see below to see the “secret”!) everything was adhered.
- The finishing touch was the Melon Mambo rhinestones from Noble Peacock rhinestones.
TASTEFUL TOUCHES BUNDLE includes the Tasteful Touches Stamp Set and the Tasteful Labels Dies.
TASTEFUL TOUCHES CLING STAMP SET
Create projects with the versatile textures and all-occasion sentiments in the Tasteful Touches Stamp Set. The detailed images are sure to shine.
*9 cling stamps
TASTEFUL LABELS DIES
Create custom die-cut labels, tags, and more using the Tasteful Labels Dies with the Tasteful Touches Stamp Set.
*Largest die: 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
I’m submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Simon Says Monday Challenge: Beautiful Botanicals
- Creations in Pink Challenge: Anything with Mainly Pink
- Penny Black Challenge: Say It With Flowers
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- Also, you can find the list of retired products I have for sale on the menu above or click HERE
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at [email protected]!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget: