Wasn’t the Island Fun theme at Alphabet Challenge fun? You all submitted such great projects! Now, we are onto “J is for Jewels” theme.” I don’t have much in the way of that theme since the women in my life are not particularly into jewelry. However, a new bundle by Stampin’ Up! had the big diamond ring die in it, so I incorporated that into a wedding card.
My secrets to making this project
- This 5″ x 6 3/4″ wedding card came together quite easily!
- The card base is Petal Pink, cut at 510″ x 6 3/4″ and scored at 5.”
- I cut the outline die from Lasting Elegance twice, with the second time overlapping the first one. This kept the cut straight, making a great frame.
- Then, I used the floral die inside the frame. I sprayed the entire piece with adhesive and adhered it to Silver Foil paper. After that was down and dry, I trimmed the silver foil to size.
- The sentiment was stamped in black ink and cropped out with the Stitched Nested Label die.
- I cut the diamond ring with Silver foil paper. then used my 1/2″ and 3/4″ circle punches on silver foil paper in make a wedding band. Make sure you use the 1/2″ circle punch first! They were then adhered to the sentiment.
- The Petal Pink ribbon was adhered to the sentiment, which was popped up with dimensionals.
- The finishing touch was adding the Elegant Faceted Gems to the card front.
Last A Lifetime Stamp Set
Create wedding cards, anniversary cards, and other paper crafts with messages of love and best wishes using the Last a Lifetime Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! Elegant greetings make the this stamp set a great choice for all your wedding projects. The dainty images will add the perfect touch. * 11 cling stamps
Lasting Elegance Dies
Create elegant and intricate die-cut pieces using the Lasting Elegance Dies. Pair the dies with the Last a Lifetime Stamp Set to create support and wedding cards. * 9 dies * Largest die: 3-5/8″ x 3″
I’m submitting this card to the following challenges:
- As You Like it Challenge: Favourite Colour to Pair with Pink & Why (I absolutely love pink with gray/silver. It makes the pink pop off your card and adds a wonderful touch of elegance)
- Aud Sentiments Challenge: Anything Goes + A Sentiment
- Stinkin’ Inkers Challenge: Monochrome
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- Also, you can find the list of retired products I have for sale on the menu above or click HERE
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at [email protected]!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget: