Our next Alphabet challenge is “L for Ladybug.” Since I have only one stamp set with a ladybug, this card was quite easy to start! Love this stamp set so why purchase another, right? Since this isn’t the first card I made with it (you can see the others HERE and HERE), I decided to make it with other items in my stash. The new Ridiculously Awesome stamp set has wonderful large sentiments and paired it with the new Flowers for Every Season 6×6 design paper.
MY SECRETS TO MAKING THIS PROJECT
- This A6 card came together so quick and easy – love it when that happens! Bumblebee cardstock was cut to 6 1/4″ x 9″ and scored at 4 1/2.”
- Layers of Just Jade cardstock and Flowers For Every Season designer paper were cut. I embossed the designer paper with Tasteful Textile embossing folder before adhering them together.
- The sentiment from Ridiculously Awesome stamp set was inked with Just Jade and cropped out with Hippo & Friends dies.
- Then, I cut a strip of Just Jade down to fit underneath the sentiment, embossed with the Wrapped in Texture embossing folder and adhered to the card base before adhering the sentiment on top with dimensionals.
- Now, the fun part! The ladybug was inked and colored, then cropped out with its coordinating die. The flower and little tuffs of grass were cut out with the Ladybug dies.
- The Finishing Touch was adding a few enamel dots.
Ridiculously Awesome Stamp Set
Create bold statements with the Ridiculously Awesome Stamp Set. The large sentiments are sized for greeting cards to encourage loved ones. This stamp set is also available in French. This stamp set was inspired by Million Sales Achiever Ronda Wade.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge: Anything Goes + a Critter
- Aud Sentiments Challenge: Anything Goes + a Sentiment
- Ellibelle’s Crafty Wednesday Challenge: Things with Wings
- Watercooler Wednesday Challenge: All Occasion
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- NEW! Buy my cards and products on Etsy!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget: