Sisterhood of Crafters – Arrange A Wreath Thanksgiving Card
It’s time for a new challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters! Thanks to all of you who played along with our Anything But A Card challenge! It’s always fun to see how paper crafters use their stash. Now, our challenge is “Lots of Layers.” Oh, how I love this one!! I had so much fun making this card, using the Arrange A Wreath bundle along with the Plaid Builder dies.
I hope you will visit the Sisterhood of Crafters and see all of the other inspiration from the design team! You’ll love their creations! Then, make your own project and play along.
My secrets to making this project
- Firstly, this A6 card started out with Night of Navy cardstock cut for the card base.
- The Plaid Builder Dies are so cool and I just love the texture of all of the layers. You can certainly put them in many different patterns and all different colors!
- I added Wink of Stella to one of the Bumblebee pieces before putting them all together. Then, I cut them out with the Stitched Rectangle die and layered it onto Gold Foil paper.
- I cut more Gold Foil with the Arrange A Wreath die as well as a layer of Crumb Cake to give it more definition.
- The Quail was stamped in Bumblebee ink and cropped out. Then, I cut the two pieces to make the bow with Night of Navy cardstock.
- I needed a sentiment so I stamped “Give Thanks” from Arrange A Wreath onto Crumb Cake cardstock and cropped it out with the die from Hippo & Friends.
What I have started doing is when the pieces don’t work out for the front, I try really hard to put them inside instead. So, inside has the wreath and the second flower I had cut out that didn’t fit on the front. So much fun to make the inside pretty and lots better than throwing the pieces in a pile to try to use later!
Arrange A Wreath Bundle
ARRANGE A WREATH PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET
Create wreaths adding various fitting decorative elements (flowers, eggs, hearts, fruit and the like) to match many occasions. You will love how
versatile this set is! Create a beautiful project for Christmas, Easter, Valentine’s day or send “just because” greetings to everyone you know!
*15 photopolymer stamps
WREATH BUILDER DIES
The Wreath Builder Dies contains many of the coordinating stamp set’s images allowing to easily cut out stamped images.
Additionally, you’ll find enchanting additional die-cut forms that will make your wreath look stunningly life-like paired with the coordinating Arrange a Wreath stamp set.
* Largest die: 3-1/2″ (8.9 cm)
I’m submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Craft Rocket Challenge: Add Sparkle
- Cute Card Thursday: Dies & Punches
- Double D Challenge: Wreathes
- Moving Along With The Times Challenge: Animals/Birds
- NBUS Challenge – Arrange A Wreath Stamp Set AND Dies!
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- Also, you can find the list of retired products I have for sale on the menu above or click HERE
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at [email protected]!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget: