It’s time for a new challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters “The Golden Days of Fall” – we want to see gold on your fall projects. My card for you today was super easy to put together! The sentiment from Wrapped In Christmas is the only stamp on this card. My touches of gold comes from Gold Foil paper and Forever Gold Laser-Cut DSP. Just add as many (or few) layers as you want and you created a pretty card!
My secrets to making this project
- This 5″ x 7″ card is just a bit bigger than my normal cards – perfect for holiday cards. I layered the Soft Suede card base with Garden Green and Whisper White cardstock. Then, cut designer paper from Poinsettia Place DSP on top.
- For my next panels, I cut Gold Foil paper with the Ornate Frames die, then layered it with Whisper White and another pattern from the DSP. I found a Garden Green ribbon in my stash. I didn’t label it but I *think* it’s from a past Paper Pumpkin kit because I had to find something to wrap it around. Anyone know??
Now, the FUN Part!
- There is some really wonder gold leafy elements in the Forever Gold Specialty DSP, and the largest one (in this card) just needs to be front and center, in my opinion. I kept the details light to make sure it was!
- I found a Whisper White Circle in my unused stash so placed it behind the gold “tree” to really showcase it.
- The sentiment was stamped in Garden Green and cut it out with the scalloped rectangle from Stitched So Sweetly die collection and popped it up over the green ribbon.
Forever Gold Specialty Designer Series Paper
Precut card fronts and greenery accents. Adhere a card front over a card base for a quick card, or easily add an accent to your projects. One side is white; the other side is gold foil.
* 6 sheets: 3 each of 2 single-sided designs
* 9-3/4″ x 10″ (24.8 x 25.4 cm)
Product colors: Gold, Whisper White
I’m submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge: October
- Die Cut Divas Challenge: Autumn
- Use Your Stuff Challenge: Autumn
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at [email protected]!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget: