Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “Tag, You’re It” – tags or 3D projects to get you inspired for the upcoming gift season. We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal. It’s that time of year – finally! The temps are coming down and you see signs of Autumn everywhere. I wanted to create a gift set, using Warm Hugs bundle with the Gilded Autumn designer paper. Warm Hugs is great for everyone! I also made little note card to go with this gift set so I hope you’ll come back to see it next week!
MY SECRETS TO MAKING THIS PROJECT
- Front Panel (2) – Copper: 5 1/2″ x 2 1/8″ and DSP: 5 1/4″ x 1 7/8″
- Side Panel (2) – Copper: 2 5/8″ x 2 1/8″ and DSP: 2 3/8″ x 1 7/8″
- After cutting all the papers and adhering them together, they were all adhered to the coffee cup holder. Also, I stamped the sentiment from Little Treats and cut it into a banner with the Banner Pick A Punch.
- Then, I colored the pumpkins with Stampin’ Blends and cut them out with the coordinating dies.
- After that, I stamped and cut out the large leaves.
- For the coffee cup, I cut out the DSP, then made a belly band with the dies from Warm Wraps. Then, I stamped the sentiment and coffee cup from Warm Hugs, the coffee cup from Little Treats and layered them with the punch and dies before adhering them to the coffee cup.
- Finally, the lid was wrapped with the Metallic Ribbon (curling it with my bone folder) and the adorable acorn.
- I made the Keurig pod holder quite easily with Kraft cardstock. The cardstock was cut at 8 1/4″ square, then score/cut at 3″ on all sides. That will leave you with a 2 1/4″ center for the Keurig pod, which was cut out with the circle die.
- The last touch was adding a little tag from Cajun Craze cardstock cut with the Fancy Tag Topper Punch and rounding the corners. Then, it was covered with DSP, the sweet sentiment and popped up leaves with sponged edges.
Warm Hugs Bundle
Warm Hugs Photopolymer Stamp Set
Add festive accents to gift tags, cocoa and coffee sleeves, and other holiday crafts with the Warm Hugs Stamp Set.
* 21 photopolymer stamps
Warm Wraps Dies
Use the Warm Wraps Dies to create custom holiday-themed tags and sleeves for the coordinating Mini Coffee Cups.
* 20 dies
* Largest die: 4-11/16″ x 1-3/4″ (11.9 x 4.4 cm)
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on November 11th when our theme is “Pile It On!” Participants will showcase projects with lots of layers, embellishments and/or texture. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping <<YOU ARE HERE>>
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…