Cardz 4 Galz has a new challenge for all of you creative people – “Gold and/or Silver.” Easy and fun!! I couldn’t decide which one I wanted to use so I used both! I just love foil paper and it’s perfect for holiday cards, in my opinion. In the Pines stamp set and coordinating dies are a great bundle for your holiday stash! I layered this card with trees and added a simple gold deer from the North Pole Wonder dies.
My secrets to making this project
- This card is 6″ square with Mossy Meadow cardstock, cut at 12″ x 6″ and scored at 6.”
- I cut Silver Foil paper to 5 3/4″ square and then layered the new Classic Christmas DSP, cut at 5 1/4″ square on top.
- Then, I used the edgelits to cut out layers of Whisper White to resemble snow banks and cut a small piece of Silver foil to layer behind the top layer. This layer was popped up with dimensionals.
Now, the FUN Part!
- I stamped out a bunch of trees with Mossy Meadow ink, then cropped them out with the coordinating dies. After finishing that task, I layered them over one another and placed the large trees to the forefront with dimensionals.
- I cropped out the deer with gold foil paper and two layers of Whisper White to give him stand up off the card front.
- The finishing touch came with heat embossing the sentiment with gold embossing powder and cropping it with a stitched rectangle die.
In the Pines Photopolymer Stamp Set
Stamp stunning forest scenes with the pretty pine tree images included in the In The Pines Stamp Set. This stamp set is a Two-Step Stampin’ set.
* 14 photopolymer stamps
Pine Woods Dies
Craft a forest of paper pine trees with the Pine Woods Dies.
* 9 dies
* Largest die: 5-11/16″ x 7/8″ (14.4 x 2.2 cm
I’m submitting this card to the following challenges:
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge: Anything Goes with a Critter
- Christmas 24 Challenge: Christmas Landscape
- Double D Challenge: Pine Trees and/or Pine Cones
- Ellibelle’s Crafty Wednesday Challenge: Christmas
- Stamping Pals Challenges: Christmas
BEFORE YOU GO!
Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts. Don’t let stress steal your spirit—get ahead and order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy-free season!
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle sales period runs 3 November 2020–4 January 2021. Find all details HERE
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- Also, you can find the list of retired products I have for sale on the menu above or click HERE
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at [email protected]!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget: