Hello! If you were hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals on Wednesday, you might have seen THIS card that I posted. I made this gift bag to go with it because I just love the designer paper. Teri Pocock, a demonstrator in the UK made an 8″ gift bag that was adorable. I decided to use her instructions but altered the dimensions so that you can make it with 8 1/2″x11″ paper. This gift bag measures 6″x6″x2″ and is so cute!
MY SECRETS TO MAKING THIS PROJECT
- Follow the directions on the photo above. It really is that easy to make this bag!
- Once I adhered all of the edges, I cut two strips of Pacific Point cardstock at 11″ x 1/2″ and marked the top of the bag at 1″ from each side. That gave me the spot to place the the outer edge of the cardstock and adhered it to the inside of the bag.
- The sentiment from Snowflakes Wishes was inked up with Pacific Point ink onto Shimmery White cardstock and cropped out with the Stitched Nested Label dies. Then, I cropped one that was larger to layer behind it with Pacific Point cardstock.
- Snowflakes were cut and adhered, then the entire panel was adhered to the bag with dimensionals. I added blue gems to the snowflake centers.
SNOWFLAKE WISHES STAMP SET
You’ll be stamping a creative storm with the snowflakes in the Snowflake Wishes Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! This set also includes an assortment of greetings for Christmas, friendship, and more. * 17 photopolymer stamps
SO MANY SNOWFLAKES DIES
You’ll have flurries of fun with the images in the So Many Snowflakes Dies by Stampin’ Up! They include snowflakes in a variety of sizes along with a wintry label. * 8 dies
* Largest die: 4-5/16″ x 2-1/2″ (11 x 6.4 cm)
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- CRAFT Challenge: Gift Bag/Box
- Craft Rocket Challenge: Christmas/Winter
- Creative Knockouts Challenge: Snow Much Fun
BEFORE YOU GO!
Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts. Don’t let stress steal your spirit—get ahead and order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy-free season!
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle sales period runs 3 November 2020–4 January 2021. Find all details HERE
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- NEW! Buy my cards and products on Etsy!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget: