There’s a new challenge over at Cardz 4 Galz and I couldn’t wait to make a card for this one! I knew exactly which bundle I wanted to use – Menagerie Mix-Up! I’ve heard a few people say that there’s too many pieces but I just love the adorable critters you can make with them! There’s one for any occasion you can imagine. Plus, Stampin’ Up! made it easy for them to adhere together, so please don’t be afraid to use this set. This is just the road that I hoped we could start going down, because there are so many companies doing just this kind of stuff. I love it!! I personally don’t think that critter cards are just for kids either. Who wouldn’t smile when they saw these critters?!
My secrets to making this project
- This A6 card is 9″ x 4 1/2″ and scored at 4 1/2.”
- I cut the Sahara Sand DSP from Classic Christmas DSP (new!) , dry embossed it with the Subtle embossing folder and layered it onto Whisper White.
- Then, I wrapped the Braided Linen Braid around it vertically and tied it into a bow.
- Using the Evergreen Forest embossing folder, I embossed Whisper White cardstock that had been cut to 2 3/8″ wide. Once that was done, I could see where I wanted to stamp the sentiment from Wrapped In Christmas. Then, it was layered onto Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
Now, the FUN Part!
- The reindeer was so easy, stamping each of the parts I wanted to use with black ink, then coloring them in Stampin’ Blends. Once that was done, I cropped them out with the coordinating dies and glued them together. Also, the little present was stamped, colored and cut out as well.
- The Finishing Touch was adding the Cherry Cobbler rhinestones.
MENAGERIE MIX-UP PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET
Make your own cute critters using the Menagerie Mix-Up Stamp Set. Put the pieces of this set together to create a variety of animals: mice, bears, fox, bunnies, cows, sheep, and more. * 35 photopolymer stamps
Die cut your own menagerie using the Menagerie Dies. Die cut pieces, then put them together to create a variety of animals.
* 36 dies * Largest die: 3″ x 1″ (7.6 x 2.5 cm)
I’m submitting this card to the following challenges:
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge
- Artsystampers Challenge: Critters
- Daisy Chain Challenge: Christmas Is Coming
- Dream Valley Challenge: Lots of Layers
- Merry Little Christmas Challenge
- Simon Says Monday Challenge: Happy Holidays
- Stamping Pals Challenge: Christmas
- Sweet Stampers Challenge: Christmas
BEFORE YOU GO!
Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts. Don’t let stress steal your spirit—get ahead and order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy-free season!
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle sales period runs 3 November 2020–4 January 2021. Find all details HERE
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at [email protected]!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget: