The Alphabet Challenge is celebrating our 10th Anniversary! How cool is that?! So, that means our theme for the next two weeks is “P is for Party.” I’m sure you would have lots of fun creating a great project for our huge milestone. This theme was perfect for the So Much Happy bundle. I just love this set and will be keeping this one for years to come. This card will be sent to my niece who will be turning 9 soon. Wow, time really flies!!
My secrets to making this project
- This 6″ square Double Z Fun Fold card was so much fun to make!! The card base is 6″ x 12″ and scored at 3,” and 6.” I made two panels of DSP and cardstock at 2 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and one panel at 5 1/2″ square.
- Once these were adhered to the card base, I made the second Z panel at 12″ x 1 3/4.” Note that I did end up trimming the right side to end at the same place as the other panel. I just noticed that I didn’t do it on the left side! Oh well, it’s good enough for me but you can decide if you want to do that or not. I cut panels of DSP to cover the cardstock.
Now, the FUN Part!
- Next, I started cutting the party pieces from So Much Happy bundle – “HAPPY” and the banners. After cutting HAPPY with Coastal Cabana and attaching it to the panel with the ribbon, I decided to cut another HAPPY with Calypso Coral, snipping them to offset them a bit from the Coastal Cabana letters.
- Playful Alphabet Dies were used to spell out “BDAY” and “YAY” and adhered to the panel.
- I opted to use the Balloon Bouquet punch for the balloons, punching out DSP) but decorated them with the bow and string from the Happy dies. The balloon in the middle of the panel was adhered to a small piece of window sheet so it looks to be floating above the panel.
- Then, I stamped the sentiment and cropped it out with the Stitched So Sweetly die.
SO MUCH HAPPY CLING STAMP SET
So much celebration in a simple stamp set! Make birthday cards, graduation gifts, and other papercrafting projects with the So Much Happy Stamp Set.
*15 cling stamps
Decorate your projects with fun die-cut elements—balloons, streamers, and more! Pair with the coordinating So Much Happy Stamp Set for fun celebration cards and projects.
*Largest die: 6″ x 1-3/8″ (15.2 cm x 3.5 cm)
I’m submitting this card to the following challenges:
- AAA Birthday Challenge: For a Child
- Dream Valley Challenges: Dies and/or Punches
- Sweet Stampin’ Challenges: Children’s Birthdays
- Through the Craft Room Door Challenge: Anything Goes
- Watercooler Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes with a Feminine Twist
BEFORE YOU GO!
Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts. Don’t let stress steal your spirit—get ahead and order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy-free season!
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle sales period runs 3 November 2020–4 January 2021. Find all details HERE
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- Also, you can find the list of retired products I have for sale on the menu above or click HERE
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at [email protected]!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget: