Make My Monday Challenge starts a new challenge today – Christmas. Such a timely and fun one! It’s time to get your holiday cards finished and I got mine all finished up after creating this alternative card from the Paper Pumpkin Joy To The World kit. I hope you visit our Design Team gallery for some great inspiration and play along!
MY SECRETS TO MAKING THIS PROJECT
- I love A6 cards so I took Cherry Cobbler cardstock, cut at 6 1/4′ X 9″ and scored at 4 1/2.”
- After creating the card base, I took Crumb Cake cardstock and embossed it in the Ornate Floral embossing folder.
- Then, I opened up and cut the envelope from the kit to make the panel down the middle of the card.
- After popping up the Whisper White panel that was embossed in a wonderful knit pattern (unfortunately not picked up well in my photos), I applied the gold foil “Joy” from the kit. Then, I stamped “to the world” to the kit’s banner and adhered it to the gold foil banner before adhering it to the card.
- Once that was completed, I cut a large piece of ribbon and laid it down in a loose bow, I placed one of the floral images with dimensionals onto the panel. Then, I fussy cut another one of the floral images and place the flowers on top with dimensionals.
- Finally, a few rhinestones were placed onto the card front.
Enjoy the delivery of Stampin’ Up!’s subscription kit program. A fully designed project kit will arrive each month with stamps, ink, and paper–everything ready to go so you can skip to the fun part of crafting.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Aud Sentiments Challenge: Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge: Quick and Easy
- Winter Wonderland Challenge: Anything Christmas Goes
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- NEW! Buy my cards and products on Etsy!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code ZRE7DDUM when prompted with your order of $50 or more and receive my monthly Host Code Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!