Make My Monday Challenge starts a new challenge today – Christmas. Such a timely and fun one! It’s time to get your holiday cards finished and I got mine all finished up after creating this alternative card from the Paper Pumpkin Joy To The World kit. I hope you visit our Design Team gallery for some great inspiration and play along!
My secrets to making this project
- I love A6 cards so I took Cherry Cobbler cardstock, cut at 6 1/4′ X 9″ and scored at 4 1/2.”
- After creating the card base, I took Crumb Cake cardstock and embossed it in the Ornate Floral embossing folder.
- Then, I opened up and cut the envelope from the kit to make the panel down the middle of the card.
- After popping up the Whisper White panel that was embossed in a wonderful knit pattern (unfortunately not picked up well in my photos), I applied the gold foil “Joy” from the kit. Then, I stamped “to the world” to the kit’s banner and adhered it to the gold foil banner before adhering it to the card.
- Once that was completed, I cut a large piece of ribbon and laid it down in a loose bow, I placed one of the floral images with dimensionals onto the panel. Then, I fussy cut another one of the floral images and place the flowers on top with dimensionals.
- Finally, a few rhinestones were placed onto the card front.
Enjoy the delivery of Stampin’ Up!’s subscription kit program. A fully designed project kit will arrive each month with stamps, ink, and paper–everything ready to go so you can skip to the fun part of crafting.
I’m submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Aud Sentiments Challenge: Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge: Quick and Easy
- Winter Wonderland Challenge: Anything Christmas Goes
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- Also, you can find the list of retired products I have for sale on the menu above or click HERE
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at [email protected]!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget: