Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created projects showing “My Favorite Things” from any of the two current catalogs or the upcoming catalog in January. We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal. I just love making calendar cards this time of year for family and friends! This year’s cards will be using some wonderful new products from the January-June 2021 catalog. The Dandy Garden Suite (Pages 24-27) is so pretty! In order to show you some of the great projects you can make, I have made a few cards of varying styles so that anyone can make them.
Dandy Garden Suite consists of TWO bundles, laser cut paper, Memories & More Card Pack, Memories & More Cards & Envelopes, Ladybug Trinkets, Mossy Meadow Braided Linen Trim, and 6″ designer paper
More Calendar Cards!
MY SECRETS TO MAKING THIS PROJECT
- Every year I make calendar cards and love sending them to family and friends with my holiday cards. This year I made A6 easel cards. The dimensions of the card base are 6 1/4″ x 4 1/2″ but you can make them in whatever size you like best. In order to help them stand upright, the card base is supported with a piece of cardstock that is cut with the dimensions of the card (in my cards, 4 1/2″ and 6″) and 3″ width. On the 3″ side, I score at 1/2,” 1 1/2.” and 2 1/2.” Then, it’s attached to the bottom of the front and back of the card.
- You can find these mini calendars (as well as others) at Taylored Expressions.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on January 13th when our theme will be Time to Sale-A-Brate. Participants will showcase tags or 3D items that will be great for gifts for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jeanie H Stark at Just Stampin’
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards w/Renae Novak
- Lisa Milligan at Stamp a Rainbow