Today is the first day of Hanukkah! I’m not Jewish but have friends who are and have been very involved in interfaith groups and activities for many years. When I saw this wonderful fun fold card by Gabrielle Pollacco, I immediately knew that I had to attempt one. Then, fellow Stampin’ Pretty Pal Melissa Seplowitz showcased hers on Wednesday with a great tutorial on how to make hers. Wow! That really helps to make one of these so I knew you would like to see that. Of course, these can be made for any occasion so I am sure you will want to pin her post to make one soon.
My secrets to making this project
- Following the directions from Gabrielle, I cut two triangles of Whisper White cardstock. I used the second one to trim it down for my DSP layers.
- Once all of the scores were all done, I trimmed my DSP to layer in place.
- After I cut out the Poinsettia Place flowers, I colored the edges with Misty Moonlight blender marker before putting them onto the card base.
- Then, I colored the Pearls with the Mango Melody blends marker.
- Finally, I stamped the sentiment in Misty Moonlight ink and trimmed it down to place onto the card base.
Poinsettia Petals Bundle
POINSETTIA PETALS STAMP SET
Send warm wishes from your home this season with handmade cards with poinsettias and messages.
* 18 photopolymer stamps
Create blooming Poinsettias using the Poinsettia Dies. Place the flowers on a card or add them to scrapbook pages for extra dimension.
* 18 dies
* Largest die: 3″ x 3-1/4″ (7.6 x 8.3 cm)
I’m submitting this card to the following challenges:
- A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge
- Arty Divas Challenge
- Crazyhazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge
- Die Cut Divas Challenge
- Ellibelle’s Crafty Wednesday Challenge
- Lemon Shortbread Challenge
- Through the Craft Room Door Challenge
- Watercooler Wednesday Challenge
- We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge
BEFORE YOU GO!
If you love great deals, our Giant Year-End Closeout event is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalog—and as an extra bonus—you’ll get a peek at the list of items carrying over to the new annual catalog. The Year-End Closeout happens only once a year, so don’t delay—make sure to out this great sale today!
Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts. Don’t let stress steal your spirit—get ahead and order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy-free season!
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle sales period runs 3 November 2020–4 January 2021. Find all details HERE
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at [email protected]!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget: