Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created projects featuring “Sale-A-Bration Products.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments. We love hearing from you! At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal. I fell in love with A Touch of Ink stamp set in the brochure as soon as I saw it. The images are just stunning! Because this stamp set is a Level Two item, you just need to place a $100 order to get it for free!
My secrets to making this project
- To make this card, I following a tutorial which can be found here: Splitcoaststampers Tutorial. It is very easy to make and makes such a wonderful birthday display card – or any occasion at all.
- Firstly, I decided to change the size of this project:
- 5″ x 7″ for the back panel
- 7″ x 7″ for the front panel and scored at 1/2″ on opposite ends.
- Secondly, I cut out panels of DSP down a quarter of an inch for both the front and back panels.
- Once those pieces were adhered together, I took the front panel and cut out the opening with a stitched rectangle die. Then, I made a frame with stitched rectangle dies and glued it to the front panel.
- Next, to the fun part, I stamped the leaves with Old Olive ink and filled them in with Pear Pizzazz, then fussy cut them out.
- After that, I stamped the flowers with Soft Suede ink and filled those in with Flirty Flamingo.
- Finally, I took the Whisper White panel that had been cut out and stamped the butterfly and flower, and filled them in with Highland Heather and Flirty Flamingo (second generation/stamped off).
- Putting the butterfly piece in place with adhesive, I then assembled the card.
A Touch Of Ink Stamp Set
Spend $100 or more to get this exclusive Sale-A-Bration item for FREE!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on February 10th when our theme will be “Birthday Bonanza” where the design team will be sharing birthday projects that celebrate our family and friends. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards w/Renae Novak
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping <<<<<< YOU ARE HERE
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations