We are starting a new challenge at the Alphabet Challenge today – “U is for Umbrella.” Umbrellas are a great image on cards. I just love this stamp set’s images to add even more details. Furthermore, there is also a coordinating punch that makes it easy to cut out as well as another stamp set, Under My Umbrella, to give you even more options. Love that! Because of this, I was able to finish this card quickly.
Once you are finished here, I hope you visit our Design Team gallery for some great inspiration and play along!
MY SECRETS TO MAKING THIS PROJECT
- To start the card, I cut 12″ Rococo Rose cardstock to 4 1/2″ x 12″ and scored at 6.”
- Then, I made a background panel with the brand new Hydrangea Hill DSP and Whisper White cardstock.
Now, the FUN Part!
- Firstly, I stamped the umbrellas and had some fun coloring them with Stampin’ Blends (listed below). Then, I punched them out with the Umbrella Builder Punch.
- After that, I stamped the sentiment in Memento Black ink and cropped it out with the Hippo & Friends die.
- Then, I cut the larger sized die with the coordinating designer paper as well as two more with Whisper White scraps to pop it up. After that, the sentiment is also popped up and the panel is adhered to the card base.
- Finally, the enamel dots are adhered to the sentiment panel and the top of the large umbrella.
Pretty Parasol Stamp Set
We give you so many delightful ways to wish your friends warmth, sunshine, and brighter days ahead with the Pretty Parasol Stamp Set! Create depth by stamping the large umbrella image in the lightest color of ink. Then stamp the detailed umbrella image in a darker color. Perfect for get well, friendship, or multi-occasion greetings.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Crafty Sentiments Challenge
- Through the Craft Room Door Challenge
- Try It on Tuesday Challenge – Uplifting or Positive Quote
- Little Red Wagon Challenge – Friendship
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- NEW! Buy my cards and products on Etsy!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code ZRE7DDUM when prompted with your order of $50 or more and receive my monthly Host Code Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!