I just love the December 2020 Paper Pumpkin Beary Comforting Kit! This is one that will get lots of use because the bear is adorable and is perfect for anyone, male, female, adult or child. Love it!! My first thought was a cute easel card then the fun fold to fit in a travel tissue pack. Both of these are so simple to do!
MY SECRETS TO MAKING THIS PROJECT
Happy Birthday Easel Card
- Everyone should know how to make an easel card by now, right? If it’s new to you, here’s a tutorial.
- Firstly, I stamped and colored the adorable bear. Once that was done, I fussy cut it out.
- Next, I stamped the “happy” from Pretty Perennials stamp set with Versa Mark and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. Then, “birthday” was stamped in Rich Razzleberry and cropped out with the Classic Label Punch. All other details are from the Pumpkin Kit.
Get Well Card
- To make these cute get well cards, my idea was to wrap cardstock around a tissue travel pack, so I used 4 1/4″ x 11″ cardstock, scored at 1,” 3 1/4,” 4 1/4,” and 6 1/2.”
- Layers of designer paper:
- Large background: 4″ x 3 1/4″
- Top of Tissue Box: 4″ x 2″
- Front Strip: 4″ x 3/4″
- After scoring the card base, I adhered the Tissue top designer paper so I could cut the oval into the card base. (see photo). Once I cut that out, I adhered the base together.
- The only additions I made to the kit was adding the cardstock card base and a little texture with an embossing folder on the Calypso Coral box.
Enjoy a prepaid three-month delivery of Stampin’ Up!’s subscription kit program. A fully designed project kit will arrive each month with stamps, ink, and paper–everything ready to go so you can skip to the fun part of crafting.
After you order, you’ll receive a code via e-mail to redeem your subscription at PaperPumpkin.com. Click here for detailed instructions.
Click HERE to sign up!
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- NEW! Buy my cards and products on Etsy!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code ZRE7DDUM when prompted with your order of $50 or more and receive my monthly Host Code Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, along with coordinating inks and papers!