It’s time for a fun, new challenge at Make My Monday – “Any Shaped Card.” Who’s ready to think “outside the box” of squares and rectangles? Since this isn’t the first time I have made a card for this type of challenge, I have collected a few sets of dies that I thought would be fun. Now, I wish I knew the name of this die collection (looks like Spellbinders) but I just love the details! Using the gorgeous Fine Art designer paper with the Meant To Be stamp set, this card came together very quickly.
Once you are finished here, I hope you visit our Design Team gallery for some great inspiration and play along!
My secrets to making this project
- Firstly, the card base consists of two pieces of the largest die in the Spellbinders collection. Then, I cut the designer paper with the same die for the inside of the card.
- I scored a small strip at the top of the card and placed a little glue to the back of the card front, then placed all of the pieces of the card base together.
Now, the FUN Part!
- After constructing the card base, I began the quick and easy process of making the card front. Firstly, I cut the designer paper with the next smaller die. After that, I stamped the sentiment from Meant To Be and cropped it out with a small die and threaded it with Whisper White baker’s twine and adhered it to the back. Then, I added dimensionals and adhered it to the design paper and applied the entire panel to the card base.
- Finally, my card needed a little bling so I colored a few of the Metallic Enamel shapes with the Dark Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends marker to finish the card.
Meant To Be Stamp Set
Send messages from the heart on Valentines Day and throughout the year with the Meant To Be Stamp Set. Open line heart images are fun to color using your favorite coloring techniques. Use the love-themed greetings to share affection to all your loved ones.
Quantity: 13 cling stamps
I’m submitting this card to the following challenges:
- As You Like It Challenge: “True Love” or “Friendship”? I love making both types of cards, but I enjoy making cards for my family the most!
- Krafty Chicks Challenge: Any Occasion
- Watercooler Wednesday Challenge: All About Occasions
- Moving Along With The Times Challenge: Love/Valentines
BEFORE YOU GO!
Get $125 in your choice of products for $99 and the kit ships FREE. BONUS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER INCLUDED IN THE KIT FREE! Be first to enjoy 200 sheets of 6 x 6 designer series paper (above) featuring new designs from the unreleased 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! Order the $99 starter kit with Sale-A-Bration bonus and join Stampin’ Up! through me here.
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- Also, you can find the list of retired products I have for sale on the menu above or click HERE
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at [email protected]!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE