Sisterhood of Crafters has a new challenge starting today and it’s one that everyone is ready for, I think – “Easter or Spring.” I just love this season and it sure looks like ours is even starting early in Michigan! I see buds on trees and flowers sprouting, which is almost never the case. My card for you today came together super easy and fast, creating it while on a fun phone call with my sister. Surely that’s a good sign, right?? What made it so easy? Some really fun dies, of course! The only stamping involved was the butterflies from the Butterfly Brilliance bundle, but they had already been stamped beforehand.
Once you are finished here, I hope you visit our Sisterhood of Crafters Design Team gallery for some great inspiration and play along!
My Secrets for This Project:
- Firstly, this card ended up measuring 4 3/4″ x 6 1/4″ – overshooting the width just a tad. The card base is Bermuda Bay.
Now, the FUN Part!
- After choosing the card base, then, I chose the Bermuda Bay Oh So Ombre to lay under the beautiful Potted Succulent die. To make it stand out a bit, I made a frame with stitched rectangle dies and popped it up with Adhesive Strips.
- Then, I placed the panel onto Basic Black cardstock.
- As I mentioned before, the butterflies were already cut out through the magic of the Butterfly Bouquet bundle! Love that!! So, I had to do was color them with Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends, added the Matt Black Dots and popped them up with dimensionals.
- Finally, I cropped out the sentiment die (Karen Burniston Happy Spring Item #1084).
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project.
I am playing along with the following challenges:
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge
- Bastel-Traum Challenge: Butterfly
- Stamping Sensations Challenge – Monochrome
- Sweet Stampers Challenge – Easter or Spring
- The House That Stamps Built Challenge
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And give me your contact information to send you a birthday card!
- NEW! Buy my cards and products on Etsy!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
- Use Host Code H2FZZTDJ when prompted with your order of $50 or more and receive my monthly Host Code Rewards!
- Don’t forget to order your necessities – adhesives, coordinating inks, papers and lots more!