Features Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set. Learn how to make this card and more! 24/7 ONLINE SHOPPING for Stampin’ Up! products! #DebbieMageed #SecretsToStamping #CelebrateSunflowersStampinUp #stampinup #cardmaking #stamp #papercraft #handmadecards
Happy FriYAY! The weekend is coming up and the Alphabet Challenge has a new theme – Y is for Yellow. I love this color; it just brightens up everything. However, I don’t usually make it the focal point of a card, so I really needed to think how to do that in a beautiful way. Therefore, this challenge made me head into my stamp collection and I am here to tell ya that I only had to get to “C” to find Celebrate Sunflowers. Although I normally see this stamp set used in autumn, I wanted to make a pretty spring card. So, I used Daffodil Delight with Sea Side Spray and just love how this card turned out.
Once you are finished here, please visit our Alphabet Design Team gallery for some great inspiration and play along!
My secrets to making this project
- Firstly, this card is 5 1/2″ square – Sea Side Spray cardstock cut at 5 1/2″ x 11″ and scored at 5 1/2.” After that, I cut the pretty patterned paper from Hydrangea Hill paper pack to 5″ square, then layered it onto Whisper White cardstock.
Now, the FUN Part!
- Firstly, I stamped the flower in Daffodil Delight ink and cropped it out with the flower to place on top. After that, I stamped the leaves in Pear Pizzazz and and cut those out along, giving them a little sponging of ink on the edges.
- Then, I found a scrap of Daffodil Delight that had already been embossed with the Scripty embossing folder so why not use it?
- Lastly, I stamped the sentiment in Pear Pizzazz and cropped it out with the Treasured Tags Punch and added a few retired Pear Pizzazz enamel dots.
Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle
CELEBRATE SUNFLOWERS CLING STAMP SET
Create realistic sunflower images you stamp with the Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set, then cut them out using the Sunflowers Dies. *8 cling stamps
Create and add sunflowers to your projects using the Sunflowers Dies and the Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set. *9 dies
I’m submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Addicted To Stamping & More Challenge – Die cuts or Stencils
- Craft Rocket Challenge – Use Dies or Spring
- Creative Knockouts Challenge – Birthday Wishes
- Ellibelle’s Crafty Wednesday Challenge – Spring Colors
- Moving Along With The Times Challenge – Spring is coming
BEFORE YOU GO!
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project.
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- Also, you can find the list of retired products I have for sale on the menu above or click HERE
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at [email protected]!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE