Creative Creases Challenge #
Anything Goes with a Fun Fold runs through May 27th at 6 PM EDT.
Welcome to the next Creative Creases Challenge! Firstly, thanks to all those who participated in my last challenge! I am so happy that you all took the time to play along. If you haven’t played in my challenge, I hope you will be inspired to join me in the challenge that’s starting today! The Top Pick for the last challenge is at the bottom of this post as well as the link to enter the current challenge with the very short list of rules to enter.
I made this Acetate Tent Card, using this Splitcoaststampers tutorial – so fast and easy to make! So, using the tutorial, I got out the Whale Done stamp set with its coordinating punch and the now-retired Whale of a Time designer paper and added some fun details with the Seaside Shore stamp set and dies. Also, I added the sentiment from Quite Curvy and used the Curvy dies.
My secrets to making this project
- Firstly, I cut the White Thick Cardstock in half to create a 5 1/2” x 8 1/2″ panel, and scored along the long side at 1 3/4”, 6”, 7”, 8”.
- After that, I cut the top edge with the Curvy dies, then cut a piece of the DSP with another Curvy die and adhered to the bottom edge.
- Finally, I cut Window Sheet to size, which connects the top and bottom edges.
Now, the FUN Part!
- After that was completed, I chose the element that I wanted on the card, then began the process of stamping, cutting, and putting them all together for this cute card.
- Then, I will used the back of the card for adding my personal message.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- 2 Crafty Critter Crafters Challenge
- The Male Room Challenge – Water/Beach
- Little Red Wagon Challenge – Sand/Sea
- Addicted to Stamping Challenge
- Art Impressions Challenge – Under the sea
Creative Creases Randomized Winner is…
All of the entries into the Gallery were truly great and very inspirational! I really can’t pick one out of the bunch, therefore have randomized the top pick. The winner chosen is…
Display your Creative Creases badge on your blog! AND, if you send me an email with your USA mailing address to [email protected], I have a gift for you!
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at [email protected]!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
To play along this month, simply use the linky tool at the bottom of this post.
A few rules:
- Firstly, there MUST be stamping involved in your projects.
- Link up to 3 different entries per challenge.
- No Backlinking allowed. Your entry must be posted after the start of mine.
- Use any brand of stamps/digis (no company restriction) but no “digi only” creations.
- There MUST be a link back here to my blog in your blog post and would really appreciate displaying my challenge graphic.
- Any projects that do not comply with the above can be deleted from the gallery.
- Finally, if you are chosen as a winner of a challenge and do not wish to have this challenge add a link to your blog, please email me at [email protected] and ask to remove the link.