Creative Creases Challenge #
Anything Goes with a Fun Fold runs through May 27th at 6 PM EDT.
Welcome to the next Creative Creases Challenge! Firstly, thanks to all those who participated in my last challenge! I am so happy that you all took the time to play along. If you haven’t played in my challenge, I hope you will be inspired to join me in the challenge that’s starting today! The Top Pick for the last challenge is at the bottom of this post as well as the link to enter the current challenge with the very short list of rules to enter.
I made this Acetate Tent Card, using this Splitcoaststampers tutorial – so fast and easy to make! So, using the tutorial, I got out the Whale Done stamp set with its coordinating punch and the now-retired Whale of a Time designer paper and added some fun details with the Seaside Shore stamp set and dies. Also, I added the sentiment from Quite Curvy and used the Curvy dies.
My secrets to making this Quiet Meadow project
- Firstly, I cut the White Thick Cardstock in half to create a 5 1/2” x 8 1/2″ panel, and scored along the long side at 1 3/4”, 6”, 7”, 8”.
- After that, I cut the top edge with the Curvy dies, then cut a piece of the DSP with another Curvy die and adhered to the bottom edge.
- Finally, I cut Window Sheet to size, which connects the top and bottom edges.
Now, the FUN Part!
- After that was completed, I chose the element that I wanted on the card, then began the process of stamping, cutting, and putting them all together for this cute card.
- Then, I will used the back of the card for adding my personal message.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- 2 Crafty Critter Crafters Challenge
- The Male Room Challenge – Water/Beach
- Little Red Wagon Challenge – Sand/Sea
- Addicted to Stamping Challenge
- Art Impressions Challenge – Under the sea
Creative Creases Randomized Winner is…
All of the entries into the Gallery were truly great and very inspirational! I really can’t pick one out of the bunch, therefore have randomized the top pick. The winner chosen is…
Display your Creative Creases badge on your blog! AND, if you send me an email with your USA mailing address to email@example.com, I have a gift for you!
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
To play along this month, simply use the linky tool at the bottom of this post.
A few rules:
- Firstly, there MUST be stamping involved in your projects.
- Link up to 3 different entries per challenge.
- No Backlinking allowed. Your entry must be posted after the start of mine.
- Use any brand of stamps/digis (no company restriction) but no “digi only” creations.
- There MUST be a link back here to my blog in your blog post and would really appreciate displaying my challenge graphic.
- Any projects that do not comply with the above can be deleted from the gallery.
- Finally, if you are chosen as a winner of a challenge and do not wish to have this challenge add a link to your blog, please email me at email@example.com and ask to remove the link.
This reminds me of a paper Aquarium! Fun for my sea-faring family!
This does look like an aquarium. It’s a lovely card. Love Dawn x
This is adorable, Debbie!!
What a fun and fabulous underwater scene, Debbie! Great die cutting, too. Thank you so much for joining our “Anything Goes” challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Hope to see you playing again soon. Good luck.
Beautiful tent card with a gorgeous underwater scene. Love all these die cuts. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.
What a creative card Debbie! Love the acetate front and the way you created a fabulous aquarium with stamps and dies.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
This is definitely a fun fold, and I couldn’t agree more that it looks like an aquarium (OK, a giant one since there’s a whale). Thanks so much for joining us over at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!
Thanks for the win, random or otherwise. I will happily add the badge to my blog.
Debbie, love your Fun Fold and haven’t tried one of these yet; but you have inspired me. Had a couple questions re your challenge and I sent you an email yesterday under firstname.lastname@example.org and wanted you to know in case it went to your junk mail since we have not emailed previously. Please can I hear from you.
Fabulous underwater scene, beautiful decorative designs on this tent fold.
Absolutely LOVE this card, beautifully made with a great design. Thank you so much for joining us in our Water/Beach challenge at The Male Room I’m so sorry you won’t be able to be chosen for our winners, as you haven’t included our badge. I’m quite sad about that, as this card could have been a worthy winner. However, I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
You did a great masculine card! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room. Sorry, I’m late with commenting