Creative Creases Challenge #8
Anything Goes with a Fun Fold runs through June 10th at 6 PM.
Welcome to the next Creative Creases Challenge! Firstly, thanks to all those who participated in my last challenge! I am so happy that you all took the time to play along. If you haven’t played in my challenge, I hope you will be inspired to join me in the challenge that’s starting today! The Top Pick for the last challenge is at the bottom of this post as well as the link to enter the current challenge with the very short list of rules to enter.
For the next challenge, I want to celebrate Memorial Day weekend with a Creative Creases Extravaganza – submit your favorite fun fold cards and projects from the past! Which fun fold do you think crafters need to try to make? I thought it would be fun to go back and look at the fun folds that I have been making over the past years, too. The one I chose is so much fun to make and even folds flat for mailing. You can see the details on how I made it HERE. So, whether you make a new fun fold or submit an old one, I hope you will play along. You will also notice that I no longer restrict the number of challenges you can enter either. The purpose of this challenge is to get creative with fun folds!
Creative Creases Randomized Winner is…
All of the entries into the Gallery were truly great and very inspirational! I really can’t pick one out of the bunch, therefore have randomized the top pick. The winner chosen is…
Display your Creative Creases badge on your blog! AND, if you send me an email with your USA mailing address to email@example.com, I have a gift for you!
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order? Don’t forget:
To play along this month, simply use the linky tool at the bottom of this post.
A few rules:
- Link up to 8 different entries per challenge.
- There MUST be a link back here to my blog in your blog post and would really appreciate displaying my challenge graphic.
- Any projects that do not comply with the above can be deleted from the gallery.
- Please note that if you are chosen as a winner of a challenge and do not wish to have this challenge add a link to your blog, please email me at email@example.com and ask to remove the link.
What a fantastic idea to have this Extravaganza for this Memorial Weekend and waiving the backlinking. It’s fun to go back to the past and post a favorite project… sure saves a lot of time then creating a new one and gives you more time for the weekend holiday. Everyone enjoy your weekend with your Family and Friends.
The soft, beautiful colors you used in this card, and the simple (I think?) 2nd fold make this card dreamy! I need to try some extra folds to switch things up.
And I love Sue’s winning entry, too!
Wow! I just love random number generators! Thanks!
Beautiful Card… you get better all the time !! Love the colors and the lay out. Congratulations.
CERTAINLY THOUGHT OUT AND VERY CREATIVE…I SURE LIKE IT.
What a fun challenge, so sorry for the duplicate entries, please delete 12, 13, 14.
Your card is so beautiful Debbie! And thanks for opening this challenge for older cards. It is a great idea! Sorry for the multiple entries #13 & #14. Please ignore them.