Alphabet Challenge has a new theme starting today – “C is for Coffee or Chocolate.” Since this has been a pretty popular one lately, I decided to go with the chocolate idea because I haven’t used those stamps or dies in the Nothing’s Better Than bundle. This bundle is so much fun to use and makes great cards for whatever card style you like to make.
Once you finish here, I hope you visit our Alphabet Design Team gallery for some great inspiration and play along!
My secrets to making this project
- Firstly, this card is a standard top folding A2 card size – 11″ x 4 1/4″ and scored at 5 1/2″ using Mint Macaron cardstock.
- After that, I cut the designer paper from Hand-Penned paper collection and layered it onto Soft Suede cardstock.
Now, the FUN Part!
- Next, I cut the “Love You More” die with Mint Macaron cardstock. Secret: To adhere the words to the white panel, I added glue to the cardstock while it was still in the die. Then, I pressed the panel onto the die/cardstock, which kept the words straight on the paper. By using Tombow glue, you still have a little bit of time to make adjustments, if necessary.
- After that, I cut three “Chocolate” from Soft Suede cardstock and glued them together to give it some dimension.
- Once that was completed, I stamped the chocolate with Soft Suede ink and colored them with Stampin’ Blends. Then, I stamped the coffee cup and colored it as well. Finally, all were cut out with their coordinating dies.
- Finally, I adhered all of the elements to the White cardstock (cut with the Scalloped Contours die) and added the Share What You Love pearls for that oh-so-loved bling!
I’m submitting this card to the following challenges:
- A Bit More To To Craft Challenge
- Ellibelle’s Crafty Wednesday Challenge – Anything Goes
- Love To Craft Challenge
- My Time To Craft Challenge – sentimental
BEFORE YOU GO!
For the new catalog, Stampin’ Up! is giving an extra host rewards!
If your order is at least $250, you will receive an extra $25 !
Or you can buddy up with one or more friends and earn the extra collectively! This offer runs from 4 May–14 June 2021
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- Also, you can find the list of retired products I have for sale on the menu above or click HERE
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at [email protected]!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE