Are you ready for the new Happy Little Stampers Die Challenge? If you love to use your die cutting machine as much as I do, then this challenge is for you. Our theme is always “Anything Goes with Dies” so I hope you will be inspired to play along. Today, I am using the Artistically Inked bundle from the new catalog that was #1 on my wish list. All of the products in this suite is OTT gorgeous!
Once you finish here, I hope you visit our Happy Little Stampers Die Challenge Design Team gallery for some great inspiration and play along!
My secrets to making this Quiet Meadow project
- Firstly, the card is 6″ square, using white 12″ cardstock.
- After that, I used the patterned paper from Bloom Where You Are Planted designer paper, and layered it onto Gray Granite cardstock. Then, I adhered them to the card base.
Now, the FUN Part!
- Firstly, I cut out the floral outline die with white cardstock and colored it with my Stampin’ Blends (listed below).
- After that, I used the Expressions in Ink designer paper, and cut out the leaves outline die.
- Then, I stamped the pretty floral image with Fresh Freesia ink and cropped it out.
- Next, I stamped Best Wishes in Gray Granite ink and cropped it out with the Hippo & Friends die. Then, I stamped the little flowers and little dots where I wanted them to go.
- After that, I decided to stamp Happy Birthday onto Fresh Freesia cardstock and cropped it out with the banner die in the Bloom Hybrid Die collection.
- Finally, I adhered the double bow in Linen Thread to the card.
I’m sharing my cards with these challenges:
- AAA Birthday Challenge – Flowers
- Always Fun Challenge – Layers
- Beyond The Blue Challenge – Patterned Paper
- Die Cut Diva’s Challenge
- Dream Valley Challenge – Dies or Punches
- My Time To Craft Challenge
BEFORE YOU GO!
For the new catalog, Stampin’ Up! is giving us extra host rewards!
If your order is at least $250, you will receive an extra $25 !
Or you can buddy up with one or more friends and earn the extra collectively! This offer runs from 4 May–14 June 2021
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at email@example.com!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order?Product List
We are neighbors in the gallery at Always Fun and So I wanted drop by and say Hi Neighbor. Thanks so much for all the details on your creation. It really helps when wanted to try some of your techniques.
Sucgh a pretty and delicate card..
Ooo so delicate and dainty! Thanks so much for joining us at Beyond the Blue!
Great bday card, Debbie – just love all the layers and softness to it!!
That’s gorgeous Debbie! I love all the layers and the square card size. Happy to see you join us at Paper Funday Challenge!
So beautiful! Love the purply pinks with the citrus greens. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft.
We love to see everyone’s work.
Stay safe and well.
Good luck, do come back again!
Hugs, Jackie DT member x
How lovely – perfect card for our challenge this month. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our Birthday challenge. Arlene
Super pretty card Debbie. Pink and green are such a great combo. So glad you joined us this month at AAA Birthday.
Such a gorgeous card Debbie. Beautifully done. Love Dawn x
So beautoful Debbie with a wonderful delicate look. The soft colours and lovely layers really makes it special!! Stay safe! 🙂
I love the flower and leaf dies you’ve used here – the skeleton dies create a very delicate effect!
Thank you for joining us this week at Dream Valley Challenge
Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ – Stop by and see me!!!
Your mix of dies and stamping make for a gorgeous card Debbie!
Very pretty card. The die cuts are lovely – the variations of the color green in the leaves is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.