Are you ready for the new Happy Little Stampers Die Challenge? If you love to use your die cutting machine as much as I do, then this challenge is for you. Our theme is always “Anything Goes with Dies” so I hope you will be inspired to play along. Today, I am using the Artistically Inked bundle from the new catalog that was #1 on my wish list. All of the products in this suite is OTT gorgeous!
Once you finish here, I hope you visit our Happy Little Stampers Die Challenge Design Team gallery for some great inspiration and play along!
My secrets to making this project
- Firstly, the card is 6″ square, using white 12″ cardstock.
- After that, I used the patterned paper from Bloom Where You Are Planted designer paper, and layered it onto Gray Granite cardstock. Then, I adhered them to the card base.
Now, the FUN Part!
- Firstly, I cut out the floral outline die with white cardstock and colored it with my Stampin’ Blends (listed below).
- After that, I used the Expressions in Ink designer paper, and cut out the leaves outline die.
- Then, I stamped the pretty floral image with Fresh Freesia ink and cropped it out.
- Next, I stamped Best Wishes in Gray Granite ink and cropped it out with the Hippo & Friends die. Then, I stamped the little flowers and little dots where I wanted them to go.
- After that, I decided to stamp Happy Birthday onto Fresh Freesia cardstock and cropped it out with the banner die in the Bloom Hybrid Die collection.
- Finally, I adhered the double bow in Linen Thread to the card.
I’m submitting this card to the following challenges:
- AAA Birthday Challenge – Flowers
- Always Fun Challenge – Layers
- Beyond The Blue Challenge – Patterned Paper
- Die Cut Diva’s Challenge
- Dream Valley Challenge – Dies or Punches
- My Time To Craft Challenge
BEFORE YOU GO!
For the new catalog, Stampin’ Up! is giving us extra host rewards!
If your order is at least $250, you will receive an extra $25 !
Or you can buddy up with one or more friends and earn the extra collectively! This offer runs from 4 May–14 June 2021
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- Also, you can find the list of retired products I have for sale on the menu above or click HERE
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at [email protected]!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE