Alphabet Challenge has a new theme starting today – “E is for Easy.” Because I love layered cards and lots of details, this is definitely NOT easy for me LOL! So, I really tried to pair down the layers and used a new stamp set called In Symmetry. Since it has such clean lines, the clean and simple style is perfect for it, don’t you think?
My secrets to making this project
- This card started with the A6 card base, cutting White cardstock to 9″ x 6″ and scoring at 4 1/2.”
- After that, I cut the Soft Sea Foam DSP to 4″ x 5 3/4″ and adhered it to the card base. EASY, right?!
Now, the FUN Part!
- Firstly, the image was stamped in Misty Moonlight ink, starting with the flower, then the stem and lastly, the leaves.
- Once that was done, I stamped the little oval watercolor stamp from Watercolor Shapes in Soft Sea Foam ink to look like grass and give the flower something to “ground” it to the card. Then, I cropped it out with the Scalloped Contours die and layered it onto Misty Moonlight cardstock.
- Since the card is supposed to be easy, I just stamped the sentiment right onto the designer paper in Misty Moonlight ink.
- Before I popped the flower panel onto the card, I wrapped baker’s twine around it.
- Finally, I wanted to add something that was easy but fun. So, I added lots of enamel dots and just love the results!
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
I’m submitting this card to the following challenges:
- The Crafting Challenge – Add Embellishments
- Creative Moments Challenge
- Ellibelle’s Crafty Wednesday Challenge – CAS
BEFORE YOU GO!
For the new catalog, Stampin’ Up! is giving us extra host rewards!
If your order is at least $250, you will receive an extra $25 !
Or you can buddy up with one or more friends and earn the extra collectively! This offer runs from 4 May–14 June 2021
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- Also, you can find the list of retired products I have for sale on the menu above or click HERE
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at [email protected]!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE