There’s a new theme for the Alphabet Challenge starting today – “G is for Green or Gold.” I couldn’t decide which one I like more so I have both on my card! Since summer is in full swing here, I couldn’t resist using the beautiful Art Gallery stamp set with its coordinating dies. I just love this bundle and how gorgeous it looks with the Expressions in Ink specialty designer series paper.
Once you finish here, I hope you visit our Alphabet Design Team gallery for some great inspiration and play along!
My secrets to making this project
- Firstly, this A6 card began with Soft Sea Foam cardstock, cut at 9″ x 6 1/4″ and scored at 4 1/2.”
- After that, I made a panel with Expressions In Ink Specialty designer paper and layered it onto Evening Evergreen cardstock.
Now, the FUN Part!
- Once I finished the card base, I stamped the flower and stem with ink (listed below) and cut them out with their coordinating dies. Then, I cut a panel with the Stitched Nested Labels die, and popped the flower up with dimensionals. After that, I decided to cut another stem out to give it more definition.
- Lastly, the sentiment was stamped and cut out with the coordinating die in the Floral Gallery collection. Also, a few Gilded Gems added to the front gave it the all-too-necessary bling.
I’m submitting this card to the following challenges:
- AAA Birthday Challenge
- Addicted To Stamping Challenge
- Craft Rocket Challenges
- Seize The Birthday Challenge
- Through The Craft Room Door Challenge
- Watercolor Wednesday Challenge
BEFORE YOU GO!
SAVE 15%! SELECT Designer Series Paper Packs are 15% off the Regular Retail Price through August 2, 2021! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs! There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- Also, you can find the list of products I have for sale on the menu above or click HERE
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at email@example.com!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE