Make My Monday has a new challenge starting today – “Anything Airborne” – and Dawn is our wonderful host, who wants to see whatever you have that you might see flying – and please use your imagination! Because I am such an avid bird lover, I had to go with Free As A Bird since I haven’t used it at all lately. Since the focal image has four birds, I imagine them as my four children and that’s me in the corner watching over them! LOL
Once you finish here, I hope you visit our Make My Monday Design Team gallery for some great inspiration and play along!
My secrets to making this project
- Firstly, this Gate Fold card started with Misty Moonlight cardstock that’s 12″ x 6″ and scored at 3″ and 9.” If you want a tutorial for this fun fold, you can use this one from SplitcoastStampers.
- Cardstock Panels: 5 3/4″ x 2 3/4″ (4)
- DSP: 5 5/8″ x 2 5/8″ (4)
- Cardstock Panel for the inside center panel: 5 3/4″ x 5 3/4″ (1)
- DSP: 5 5/8″ x 5 5/8″ (1)
Now, the FUN Part!
- After completing the card base, I stamped the Free As A Bird images and colored them in fresh, happy colors (listed below).
- Then, I stamped and colored the leaves and fussy cut them out.
- Once all of the fun coloring was done, I cut out the birds with dies.
- Finally, I placed all of the elements onto the “gates” and added a few enamel dots.
I’m submitting this card to the following challenges:
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge
- A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge
- Bastel-Traum Challenge – Animals
- Crafty Animals Challenge
- Creatilicious Challenge – Fancy Fold cards
BEFORE YOU GO!
SAVE 15%! SELECT Designer Series Paper Packs are 15% off the Regular Retail Price through August 2, 2021! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs! There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- Also, you can find the list of products I have for sale on the menu above or click HERE
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at email@example.com!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE