Alphabet Challenge has a new theme starting today – “H is for Happy in the sentiment” and I get to be the Host! So, I will be looking for how you make cards for all of the happy occasions in your life. Since I love making birthday cards (and would love to send you one if you leave me a comment), I made one, using the Quiet Meadow and Biggest Wish stamp sets that I got very recently.
Once you finish here, I hope you visit our Alphabet Design Team gallery for some great inspiration and play along!
My secrets to making this project
- Firstly, my card is just a tad larger than an A6 card, started with Thick White cardstock. After that, I cut the Bloom Where You’re Planted designer paper and stamped the floral image, then colored just the centers of the flowers. After that, I stamped the Happy Birthday at the bottom of the paper. Then, I randomly stamped with the distress stamp and distressed the edges.Once I finished that, I layered it onto Cinnamon Cider cardstock .
Now, the FUN Part!
- Firstly, I stamped the flower stamp in Cinnamon Cider ink onto white cardstock. After that, I cut it with the Scalloped Contour die and layered it onto Cinnamon Cider cardstock.
- Then, I cut out a few of the dies from Meadows dies in Cinnamon Cider and Early Espresso cardstocks, and added Cinnamon Cider to the one cut from that color to give it a more distressed look.
- Finally, I made the cute little tag and tied it on the die cuts before gluing them down, and added the enamel dots to the butterfly.
I’m submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Addicted To Stamps & More Challenge – Any Occasion
- The House That Stamps Built Challenge – Patterned Paper & Stamped Image
- Seize The Birthday Challenge
- Through The Craft Room Door Challenge
- Watercooler Wednesday Challenge – All About Occasions
BEFORE YOU GO!
SAVE 15%! SELECT Designer Series Paper Packs are 15% off the Regular Retail Price through August 2, 2021! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs! There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- Also, you can find the list of products I have for sale on the menu above or click HERE
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at email@example.com!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE