Make My Monday starts our new challenge today – “Fall/Autumn” – and I just know you all (in the northern hemisphere, at least) are most likely ready for it. Firstly, I just love the temperature in this season with warm days and cool nights. Yes, it does mean – at least here in Michigan – that winter is coming, but it’s better just to take it one day at a time and enjoy what you have right now, right? Garden Birdhouses stamp set is one of my favorites since I love feeding my birds all year round.
Once you finish here, I hope you visit our Make My Monday Design Team gallery for some great inspiration and play along!
My secrets to making this project
- Firstly, this A6 card started with Rich Razzleberry cardstock, cut at 9″ x 6-1/4″ and scored at 4-1/2.”
- After that, I cut the gorgeous designer paper from Blackberry Beauty DSP to 5-7/8″ x 4-1/8″ and layered it onto the Cinnamon Cider cardstock. Then, this panel was adhered to the card base.
Now, the FUN Part!
- Firstly, to begin the focal image, I stamped the tree branch with Early Espresso ink and colored all of the leaves with Cinnamon Cider Stampin Blends.
- After that, I stamped the birdhouse onto a scrap piece of white cardstock because I knew it would be popped up with dimensionals. I colored it with Stampin’ Blends, then fussy cut it out.
- Then, I stamped the pole to hold up the birdhouse in Early Espresso ink and colored it in with Crumb Cake. Also, I stamped the ground cover with Cinnamon Cider ink, then cropped it all out with a stitched rectangle die.
- Finally, I felt like the image panel needed a bit of an anchor so I cut the foil sheet to size, ran it through the machine with the Tasteful Textile embossing folder. After adhering it to the card base, I popped the image panel up with dimensionals.
I’m submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Creative Moments Challenge
- Cut It Up Challenge – Fall is in the air
- Cute Card Challenge
- Ellibelle’s Crafty Wednesday Challenge – Flora/Fauna
- Gem of a Craft Challenge
- The Paper Funday Challenge – Anything Goes + Fall/Autumn
- Pattie’s Creations Challenge
BEFORE YOU GO!
Sale-A-Bration is one of our biggest promotions
of the year! Are you ready to Sale-A-Brate?
During Sale-A-Bration, you can earn exclusive
products for free!
For every $50 you spend, you
can add your pick of Sale-A-Bration products to
your cart at no additional cost.
Contact me to learn more about Sale-A-Bration, how you
can earn free products, host a party, or join the
Stampin’ Up! family!
Check out Stampin’ Up!’s Promotions HERE
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Leave me a comment! Which “secret” are you going to try?
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- Also, you can find the list of products I have for sale on the menu above or click HERE
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at [email protected]!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE