It’s time for a new Creative Creases challenge. Firstly, thanks to all those who participated in my last challenge! If you haven’t played in my challenge yet, I hope I can inspire you to join me in the challenge that’s starting today! The Top Pick for the last challenge can be found in the Creative Creases post that you can find HERE along with the link to enter the new challenge.
On to my next fun fold card – I found a cute photo of a fun fold card on Pinterest by Christiane Cejaert but, since there was no link to a blog, I had to make the card without a tutorial. Although I ended up using four stamp sets, the Sale-A-Bration Summer Shadows dies that coordinate with the Shaded Summer stamp set in the annual catalog are the star of this fun fold card.
My secrets to making this project
- Cardstock measurements:
- Card Base: 4-1/2″ x 6-1/4″ (2)
- Layers – Cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 6″ (4), DSP: 4-1/8″ x 5-7/8″ (4)
- Panel: Cardstock: 12″ x 4″ and scored at 3,” 6,” 9″; DSP: 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ (4)
Now, the FUN Part!
- Firstly, I put the panels all together. After that, I cut out the flower and leaf dies from Summer Shadows and glued them together.
- After that, I stamped the two sentiments and cut them out with dies.
- Then, I found the dragonfly and butterfly in my stash (so lucky!). After that, I adhered some black baker’s twine and popped up the sentiment with dimensionals. Finally, I added black matte dots.
- Finally, I decided to make a belly band, so I stamped the pretty flower and colored it with Stampin’ Blends. Then, I cropped it out with the Encircled In Beauty die.
- After that, I stamped the sentiment and cropped it out with with the Tailor Made Tags, tied baker’s twine into a bow and added more matte black dots.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges:
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge
- Die Cut Divas Challenge
- International Art & Soul Challenge
- Pattie’s Creations Challenge
- We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at [email protected]!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE