The Alphabet Challenge has a new theme starting today – “O is for Outdoors.” My card was very easy to make because I found the perfect outdoor scene in the Peaceful Place designer paper collection. After that, all I had to do was stamp and color the images from Peaceful Deer stamp set which comes with a coordinating deer punch. This suite is perfect to make multiple holiday cards this year because it really doesn’t get easier than this.
Once you finish here, I hope you visit our Alphabet Design Team gallery for some great inspiration and play along before the deadline of November 4th!
My secrets to making this Quiet Meadow project
- Firstly, this A6 card is 9″ x 6″ and scored at 4-1/2.”
- Then, I cut the Peaceful Place DSP to 5-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ and layered it onto Basic Black cardstock.
Now, the FUN Part!
- After making the card base, this card came together so quickly by stamping the cute little critters and coloring them. Then, I fussy cut the rabbit and punched out the deer, which were then popped up with dimensionals.
- Finally, the sentiment was stamped and cropped out with the Tasteful Labels die and layered it onto a black tag.
I’m sharing my cards with these challenges:
- Critter Crazy Challenge
- Stamping Sensation Challenge – Animals, Birds & Bugs
- Through The Craft Room Door Challenge
- Crafty Creations Challenge
- Christmas Craft Creations Challenge – Black & White & One
BEFORE YOU GO!
Preorder from January – June Catalog begins
2 November 2021 through 3 January 2022
Enter and explore Eden with the Eden’s Garden Collection! This delightful and desirable collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog—a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty. Plus, exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else—a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order?Product List
A beautiful peaceful scene Debbie love the snowy trees,deer and rabbit
Brilliant Debbie. I thought you’d stamped it all. That paper is so pretty. Love Dawn x
You always share such wonderful tid bits! The card is so real looking
You may have found it easy, but it really is a beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT
A really peaceful Winter creation, thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Stamping Sensations October challenge.
such a beautiful card Debbie. That background paper is lovely. Deborah x
Thanks for playing along with our Critter Crazy Challenges and good luck!
Hugs and please come back soon!
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
*GDT* stamps & fun = CREATIVITY
You have made a fabulous scene for your card and love those trees. Thank you for joining in at Christmas Craft Creations. Lynne DT
I love this card. Thanks for sharing it with us. You are a really talented designer!