Creative Creases Challenge #18
Anything Goes with a Fun Fold runs through November 11th AT 6:00 PM EDT
Welcome to the next Creative Creases Challenge! Firstly, thanks to all of you who participated in my last challenge! Wow, what great fun folds! I am so happy that you all took the time to play along. If you haven’t played in my challenge yet, I am so glad you are checking out my challenge and hope it inspires you to join in the challenge that’s starting today! Also, I am excited that anyone can play along now – you do not need a blog or social media account! If you like to make fun folds, then upload a photo of your project at the end of this post.
My Fun Fold Card!
You can see the details on this card HERE!
Creative Creases Randomized Winner is…
All of the entries into the Gallery were truly great and very inspirational! The winner for the last challenge is…
NEW!! Starting with this challenge, I am inviting the winners to be a guest design team member with me for an upcoming challenge! Karen, if you are interested, please let me know in your email along with your USA mailing address to [email protected] because I have a gift for you! And don’t forget to display your Creative Creases badge on your blog!
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at [email protected]!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
To play along this month, simply use the linky tool at the bottom of this post.
A few rules:
- There MUST be stamping involved in your projects.
- Use any brand of stamps/digis (no company restriction) but no “digi only” creations.
- There MUST be a link back here to my blog in your blog post and would really appreciate displaying my challenge graphic. However, if you are not posting your card from a blog or social media, this requirement is not necessary.
- Please note that if you are chosen as a winner of a challenge and do not wish to have this challenge add a link to your blog, please email me at [email protected] and ask to remove the link.