Make My Monday has a new challenge starting today – “E(scape) It!” – we want to see a card you created with Create either a sea/land/countryside, river/ city scape. I was going to make a landscape card but then I remembered that I had these Hometown Greetings dies. It’s possible that I haven’t used them before and thought this was the perfect time to get them out. Then, all I had to do was stamp the wonderful sentiment from the Best Year stamp set – I just love this one!
Once you finish here, I hope you visit our Make My Monday Design Team gallery for some great inspiration and play along before the deadline of November 7th!
My secrets to making this Quiet Meadow project
- Firstly, this A6 card started with Evening Evergreen cardstock, cut at 9″ x 6″ and scored at 4-1/2.”
Now, the FUN Part!
- After that, the fun part was really cutting the white cardstock with the dies and layered them up with dimensionals.
- Then, I colored the trees with Evening Evergreen, just to give the card a little color.
- After that, I cut a little scrap of the Peaceful Place DSP and adhered it to Basic Black cardstock (4-1/8″ x 5-1/2″).
- Then, I adhered the cityscape layers to the card base.
- Finally, I stamped the sentiment onto white cardstock and cut it with the Basic Border die to give the impression of looking over a hill onto the village beyond it. The last little detail was adding just a few Metallic Pearls for a little bling.
I’m sharing my cards with these challenges:
BEFORE YOU GO!
Preorder from January – June Catalog begins
2 November 2021 through 3 January 2022
Enter and explore Eden with the Eden’s Garden Collection! This delightful and desirable collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog—a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty. Plus, exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else—a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at email@example.com!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order?Product List
That’s so lovely. Those dies are beautiful. Love Dawn x
Wow! This is a beautiful card, Debbie. I love the village with the DSP background and the green trees. Enjoy your day!
A beautiful peaceful winters village scene the green pops against the white and neutral background paper
Always so elegant a design. Beautiful card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas, https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/
Love this! All the layers are great and the DSP is so perfect for this card!
Beautiful Christmas card scene. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Best Wishes Lisa xx
Great card – I love that die set too.
Thanks for joining us at the Aud Sentiments Challenge.