Sisterhood of Crafters has a new challenge starting today – “Music/Something Musical.” I have very little in the way of music in my stash but Stampin’ Up! has the Merry Melody embossing folder in their current mini catalog. Since I just received it, I decided to use it with the current but not new stamp set, Snow Wonder. It has coordinating dies and that snowman is my favorite! Isn’t it cute!?
Once you finish here, I hope you visit our Sisterhood of Crafters Design Team gallery for some great inspiration and play along by December 5th!
My secrets to making this Quiet Meadow project
- Firstly, this A6 Snow Wonder card used Soft Succulent 12″ x 4-1/2″ cardstock and scored at 6.” After that, I covered the card front with patterned paper from Tidings of Christmas.
- Then, I ran a scrap of Soft Succulent cardstock, cut 3-1/2″ x 5″ and embossed it with the Merry Melody embossing folder.
- A small piece of white cardstock was cut to the same width, then both pieces were layered onto Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
Now, the FUN Part!
- The snowman was stamped in memento black ink and colored with Stampin’ Blends (listed below). Then, it was cropped out with the coordinating die.
- After that, I stamped the evergreen trees and cropped them out.
- Finally, I stamped the sentiment and cropped it out with the frame and added matte black dots for the snowman’s buttons.
I’m sharing my card with these challenges:
- International Art & Soul Challenge – Winter
- Paperminutes Challenge – It’s Cold Outside
- Try It On Tuesday Challenge – Winter Wonderland
- Watercooler Wednesday Challenge – All Things Masculine
BEFORE YOU GO!
STARTER KIT SPECIAL!
HOBBYISTS ARE WELCOME – Be Your Own Best Customer
Purchasing the Starter Kit and joining Stampin’ Up! brings you ALL of the demonstrator benefits. With your demonstrator status, you will:
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up!® inks, paper, stamps, tools, and more while you remain active
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” without any penalty.
PROMOTION PERIOD: 4–30 NOVEMBER 2021
- When a new demonstrator orders their custom Starter Kit, they will be able to redeem $125 USD | $165 CAD of qualifying products for only $75 USD | $100 CAD (normally $99 USD | $135 CAD).
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at email@example.com!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order?Product List
What a sweet wintry scene you have created Debbie! Love it! Great design!
This is adorable Debbie! What a great way to add in the music theme using an embossing folder. I was challenged to find something “musical” in my supplies as well. I love the colors you’ve used on this sweet card!
Love this Debbie, gorgeous colours and stamps. xx
I love this card! One of my favorite stamp set combined with my favorite designer paper.
I agree, that snowman is very cute. Thank you for joining us at INTAAS with your super card. Hazel x
This is lovely Debbie. I love the green colour scheme. Love Dawn x
What a wonderful wintry scene. I love the snowman. He looks pretty happy. Thanks for sharing with us at Try It on Tuesday. Hugs-Erika
Lovely musical background Debbie. Great colour choice and your snowman is so cute. Thinking of you.
A gorgeous card Debbie. The colour scheme is awesome. Thank for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.
Lovely winter scene.
Thanks for joining us at International Art and Soul!
Love the monochrome feel of your card Debbie. Fabulous colouring and use of layers. Thanks for joining us at the WWC. Tristan DT.
Eine sehr schönes Winterkarte!
Danke, dass du es bei Paperminutes gezeigt hast.
Liebe Grüße –
Super cute cute card Debbie and your embossing folder is the perfect background for your snowy scene, the music makes me want to sing Frosty The Snowman, yikes now I have that stuck in my head. Love the peaceful colors too! Sorry I am so late but with Thanksgiving and my hubby had some surgery it has been super busy here. I hope things are settling down for you, I know you had a rough week, take care my friend!
Thank you for linking this beautiful winter scene card with out theme at Try it on Tuesdays.
Lol, Diane heard Frosty and I heard the refrain from Joy to the World as soon as I saw this card!! I love the colors and that pop of red. What a great card, Debbie!
I love this card….Wish I would have gotten this stamp set…Awesome job!!