Welcome to the first Pals Fun Folds Blog Hop! We hope you enjoy the inspiration we have for you. You will find the lineup to the other great stampers at the bottom of my post. My holiday card today is a Bay Window fun fold, using the Thinking Thanks & Peace stamp set. I know you will enjoy making this fun fold and I have my measurements in the details below to make it easy for you.
My secrets to making this project
- Firstly, I used this Bay Window tutorial by Sam at Mixed Up Craft to help get me started on this card, changing the score lines just a bit.
- Card Dimensions:
- Card base is 12″ x 6″ and scored at 6,” 6-3/4,” 8-1/4,” 9-3/4″
- DSP 1: 1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (2) for the card front and 5-3/4″ square for the inside
- Also, 1-1/16″ x 5-3/4″. This piece will be popped up with dimensionals to hold the card front down. However, this part of the card could be done in many different ways, i.e. popping up a sentiment or a flower, etc.
- DSP 2: 1-1/4″ x 5-3/4″ (3)
- After scoring your card base, then, using your bone folder, burnish the folds to make the “bay window” card front.
- Then, apply the DSPs with glue or tape.
Now, the FUN Part!
- After the card base was complete, I stamped the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink and cropped it out with the largest Hippo & Friends die. Then, I restamped just the dove image, colored it with the Light Evening Evergreen Stampin’ Blend marker and fussy cut it out.
- Finally, I stamped and cropped the leaves from Sparkle of the Season, added them to the card base and attached the Matte Decorative Dots.
I’m submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Dragonfly Dreams Challenge – Christmas/Winter
- Lemon Shortbread Challenge –
- Pattie’s Creations Challenge
- We Love Stamping Challenge – Christmas
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at [email protected]!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
STARTER KIT SPECIAL!
HOBBYISTS ARE WELCOME – Be Your Own Best Customer
Purchasing the Starter Kit and joining Stampin’ Up! brings you ALL of the demonstrator benefits. With your demonstrator status, you will:
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up!® inks, paper, stamps, tools, and more while you remain active
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” without any penalty.
PROMOTION PERIOD: 4–30 NOVEMBER 2021
- When a new demonstrator orders their custom Starter Kit, they will be able to redeem $125 USD | $165 CAD of qualifying products for only $75 USD | $100 CAD (normally $99 USD | $135 CAD).