Creative Creases Challenge #21
Anything Goes with a Fun Fold runs through December 23rd AT 9:00 PM EDT
Welcome to the next Creative Creases Challenge! Firstly, thanks to all of you who participated in my last challenge! Wow, what great fun folds! I am so happy that you all took the time to play along. If you haven’t played in my challenge yet, I am so glad you are checking out my challenge and hope you will join in the challenge that’s starting today!
I don’t like sharing sad news – MORE sad news – but my 92 year old father passed away just before Thanksgiving. I had to drive to Atlanta (and from Michigan, that’s quite a trip!) and just got back home. Therefore, I haven’t quite been able to complete my fun fold to share with you yet. I’m sure you understand! I am hoping to share it no later than Monday, so please come back to see what I created.
My Fun Fold Card!
You can see the details on my card HERE!
Creative Creases Randomized Winner is…
All of the entries into the Gallery were truly great and very inspirational! I really can’t pick one out of the bunch, therefore have randomized the top pick. The winner chosen is…
Display your Creative Creases badge on your blog! AND, if you send me an email with your USA mailing address to email@example.com, I have a gift for you!
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
To play along this month, simply use the linky tool at the bottom of this post.
A few rules:
- There should be stamping involved in your projects.
- Use any brand of stamps/digis (no company restriction) but no “digi only” creations.
- There MUST be a link back here to my blog in your blog post and would really appreciate displaying my challenge graphic.
- You DO NOT need a blog to play along! Just click the “Enter without Link” and upload your photo.
- Any projects that do not comply with the above can be deleted from the gallery.
- Please note that if you are chosen as a winner of a challenge and do not wish to have this challenge add a link to your blog, please email me at email@example.com and ask to remove the link.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
What an honor to see my project chosen as your winner! Thank you so much! Thanks for a fun challenge – looking forward to the next one! 🙂
Love To Scrap 2
Thank you for all you share on your great blog! You are very creative and generous with sharing your ideas and projects. Have a wonderful holiday.
you’re so generous throughout the year w/your shares that I would think you’d be able to skip once. Sorry to hear about your dad’s passing; it’s never easy with aging parents & living a lengthy distance away from them; please know you’re in my thoughts.
Your fun fold is great! I’m off to see how you created it!