Creative Creases Challenge #24
Anything Goes with a Fun Fold runs through February 3rd @ 9:00 PM EST
Welcome to the next Creative Creases Challenge! Firstly, thanks to all of you who participated in my last challenge! Wow, what great fun folds! I am so happy that you all took the time to play along. If you haven’t played in my challenge yet, I am so glad you are checking out my challenge and hope you will join in the challenge that’s starting today!
My Fun Fold Card!
You can see the details on my card HERE!
Creative Creases Winners
All of the entries into the Gallery were truly great and very inspirational! I have two winners chosen today. Without further ado, my Top Pick winner is…
And the Randomly Chosen Winner is…
Melanie and Suzanne, display your Creative Creases badge on your blog! If you send me an email with your USA mailing address to [email protected], I have a gift for you. Also, let me know if you would be interested in being a Guest Designer for a future challenge.
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at [email protected]!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
To play along this month, simply use the linky tool at the bottom of this post.
A few rules:
- There should be stamping involved in your projects.
- Use any brand of stamps/digis (no company restriction) but no “digi only” creations.
- There MUST be a link back here to my blog in your blog post and would really appreciate displaying my challenge graphic.
- You DO NOT need a blog to play along! Just click the “Enter without Link” and upload your photo.
- Any projects that do not comply with the above can be deleted from the gallery.
- Please note that if you are chosen as a winner of a challenge and do not wish to have this challenge add a link to your blog, please email me at [email protected] and ask to remove the link.