The Alphabet Challenge has a new challenge starting today, “U is for Unequal.” This was a first for me but it was really quite fun and easy – just look in your stamp collection for two objects that are different sizes then make a cute card! Because this was a good opportunity to go back into my stash, I found Beautiful Moments, which I have used a few times but never used this stamp. I love it and can’t wait to send this card to my daughter, because I miss her so much.
Once you finish here, I hope you visit our Alphabet Design Team gallery for some great inspiration and play along before the January 27th deadline!
My secrets to making this project
- Firstly, this card started with a card base that is 6″ x 9″ and scored at 4-1/2.”
- After that, I cut the New Horizons DSP and dry embossed it with the Tasteful Texture embossing folder. This DSP is wonderful and made this card really stand out without a fuss. Once that was done, I layered it onto Misty Moonlight cardstock.
Now, the FUN Part!
- Once the background of the card was made, the image was stamped with Tuxedo black ink and colored with Stampin’ Blends (colors listed below).
- Then, I cut it out with the Stitched Rectangle die and layered it onto Misty Moonlight cardstock.
- After that, I cut two small pieces of the new Frayed Ribbon, stapled it in half and added it to the back of the panel before I popped it up with dimensionals onto the card base.
- Finally, I stamped the sentiment and fussy cut it out before popping it up with mini dimensionals.
I’m submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Aud Sentiments Challenge (Anything Goes with a Sentiment)
- Creative Knockouts Challenge (Something to Say)
- Moving Along With The Times Challenge (Lady/Girl)
- Watercooler Wednesday Challenge (Feminine)
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at [email protected]!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE