Hello, my crafty friends! Make My Monday has a new challenge starting today, “Food or Drinks,” which made it the perfect opportunity for me to play with the Brew Some Fun stamp set! Since I am a huge coffee lover, this was right up my alley. Because I know so many coffee drinkers, I wanted to make this a fun card that could be used for any occasion.
Once you finish here, I hope you visit our Make My Monday Design Team gallery for some great inspiration and play along before the deadline of March 10th!
Today is the last day of Sale-A-Bration! As a special gift from me to you, I will reimburse you for your shipping costs if you place an online order for $50 or more before the end of the day!
My secrets to making this Quiet Meadow project
- Firstly, this A6 size card started with thick white cardstock, cut at 6″ x 9″ and scored at 4-1/2.”
- After that, I cut the patterned paper with the stitched rectangle die and layered it onto black cardstock.
Now, the FUN Part!
- Once the card base was complete, I stamped the sentiment and cut it out with a stitched die and cut another one with black cardstock.
- After that, I stamped and colored the coffee cups and fussy cut them out.
- Then, I cropped a little banner from Bermuda Bay cardstock with the Banner Triple Punch.
- I layered everything onto the card base, popping the cups up with dimensionals.
- Finally, I added a triple loop bow with the crinkled seam binding ribbon and three black matte dots.
I’m sharing my cards with these challenges:
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge
- Gem Of A Craft Challenge
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge
- TIME OUT Challenge (Happy 8th Birthday!!)
Enjoy a free gift with each $50 or $100 order – no limits – so many gorgeous gifts available OR you can join Stampin’ Up! and get TWO FREE STAMP SETS!
BEFORE YOU GO!
HOBBYISTS ARE WELCOME – Be Your Own Best Customer
Purchasing the Starter Kit and joining Stampin’ Up! brings you ALL of the demonstrator benefits. With your demonstrator status, you will:
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE!
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS!
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order?Product List
I love this pretty card, Debbie, with the fun sentiment. Enjoy your day!
This card is so cute and reminds me of summer!
A fun card with a great sentiment for coffee lovers Debbie,love the colours on the paper and banner
A really fun card, and I just love your itty bitty coffee cups. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.
Coffee is my husbands only vice. He orders beans from a company in London. I can’t really moan as he always gets me some Earl Grey at the same time. This card would be perfect for him. Love Dawn x
What a great sentiment! And perfectly combined with the cups! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!