Alphabet Challenge has a new challenge starting today, “W is for Winter.” Yep, it sure is winter here in Michigan, so it wasn’t hard to find inspiration for this card. Firstly, I bought the Peaceful Cabin bundle before it retired for my stash. This card was quick and easy (my favorite!), using the beautiful designer paper that I had put aside for this bundle. Keeping the card gray and white certainly adds to the feel of winter, doesn’t it?
Once you finish here, I hope you visit our Alphabet Design Team gallery for some great inspiration and play along!
My secrets to making this Quiet Meadow project
- Firstly, this card base is 6″ square, 6″ x 12″ white cardstock and scored at 6″
- Basic Gray cardstock: 5-5/8″ square and DSP ended up at 5-7/16″ square.
Now, the FUN Part!
- Then, I stamped the cabin in Basic Gray ink and cropped it out with the coordinating die, trimming it up to adhere to the DSP.
- After that, I stamped the fence three times, then cut one of them so that they would span across the wintry scene.
- Once that was added to the card base, I stamped the small tree (just one out of the three), cropped it out and fussy cut the base. Then, I popped it up with dimensionals after the fence.
- Finally, I stamped the sentiment, cropped it out with the small die from Tags & Labels and layered it onto a piece of Basic Gray cardstock.
I’m sharing my cards with these challenges:
- A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge
- Christmas Crafts All Year ‘Round Challenge – Cottage or Cabin
- Creative Crafting Uncles Challenge – Happy Birthday
- Four Seasons Challenge
- Papercraft Challenge – Winter Wonderland
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order?Product List
Love your peaceful winter scene Debbie ,the stamped image and paper are perfect together.
Gorgeous winter scene Debbie! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
Diane FS DT
OH my friend … this is just GORGEOUS! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
that’s a beautiful winter scene Debbie – so effective in the grey and white xx
A beautiful, refreshing card for a hot So Cal day……gorgeous!
ps- please send snow!!!!
Beautiful card, Debbie. I love the old cabin in your lovely winter scene. Here in Delaware, it was 61 today, but by early next week, it could be in 10’s. We’ve had crazy weather this winter. Enjoy the weekend.
This cabin does look peaceful. It’s a lovely card. I wouldn’t mind standing on that porch right now. With a cuppa something warm in my hand. Thank you for joining us at the Four Seasons Challenge blog.
Awesome!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Stay safe and healthy!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Debbie, beautiful card, the landscape is like real. I admire this art. I’m glad you shared at CCAYR.
A really beautiful winterwonderland! Looks like here in the Alps 🙂 Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.
Beautiful! Thank you so much sharing at Christmas Crafts All Year Round
Blog, Pause Dream Enjoy
Owner & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges, Anything Goes
Design Team, Let’s Craft & Create
Design Team, Christmas Crafts All Year Round
That looks idyllic. I could move in with just my books and craft stuff for company. Love Dawn x
Beautiful Winter scene! I saw this on A Perfect Time to Craft.
Wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with us at our previous challenge at Creative Crafting Uncles and good luck. Hope you will join us this challenge again.
*Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
Alex’ Kreative Seite