It’s time for a new challenge over at Make My Monday – use 3 colors: Blue, Purple and Yellow. Although these colors are so pretty together, I had a tough time with them. So, this was card #2, which I made just in the knick of time! Because I have been a little more preoccupied over the last month, my concentration is off quite a bit, as well as my creativity. For those who don’t know, my younger sister just passed away, which is the third death in my family in 7 months. Therefore, between grief and travel, I am just trying to keep my head above water at the moment. So, I have to say that Art Gallery is a great bundle to turn to when you are in need of an easy card that fits every occasion.
Once you finish here, I hope you visit our Make My Monday Design Team gallery for some great inspiration and play along before the deadline of March 27th!
My secrets to making this In The Moment project
- This A2 card started with So Saffron cardstock, cut to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4.”
- After that, I cut Night of Navy cardstock with the Scalloped Contour die, then cut the Flowering Fields DSP, dry embossed it in the Painted Texture embossing folder and layered it on top.
Now, the FUN Part!
- Firstly, I stamped the flowers from Art Gallery, using my Stamparatus. Two step stamping is so much easier with a stamp positioning tool, so I keep mine out on my craft table all the time.
- Then, I stamped the sentiment with Night of Navy ink, and cut it out with the Floral Gallery die.
- Once the stamped elements were done, I cut out the stitched circle to anchor the flowers. Then, I added a few Matte Decorative Dots and a sweet little baker’s twine bow.
I’m submitting this card to the following challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create Challenge
- Crafting Challenge
- Crafting Happiness Challenge
- Crafty Friends Challenge
- Daisy Chain Challenge
- Four Seasons Challenge
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
HOBBYISTS ARE WELCOME – Be Your Own Best Customer!
Purchasing the Starter Kit and joining Stampin’ Up! brings you ALL of the demonstrator benefits. With your demonstrator status, you will:
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE!
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS!
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP!