Hi, Crafters! The Happy Little Stampers Die Challenge starts a new challenge today and, as always, it’s “Anything Goes with Dies.” My card today is paying homage to the retiring In Color, Misty Moonlight, which I will miss seeing in the catalog. Although there’s a big chance that it won’t be leaving my craft room any time soon, since I love it so much! I have always hated goodbyes! Therefore, I made a card today that really shows how wonderful it truly is, using the Blessings From Home bundle.
Once you finish here, I hope you visit our Happy Little Stampers Die Challenge Design Team gallery for some great inspiration and play along before the deadline of April 30th!
My secrets to making this Quiet Meadow project
- Firstly, this A6 card started with Misty Moonlight cardstock, cut at 6″ x 9″ and scored at 4-1/2″ on the 9″ side.
- After that, I cut the In Color designer paper (my favorite pattern!) and layered it onto white cardstock.
Now, the FUN Part!
- After the card base was ready, then I began stamping the flowers with Misty Moonlight ink. Ultimately, I stamped it twice and fussy cut the large flower as well as the one above it in order to give the card a little dimension. Also, I added a little Seaside Spray color to those flowers to give them just a little life.
- Once that was complete, I stamped the sentiment from Calming Camellia stamp set and cropped it out with a Hippo & Friends die.
- Then, I cut Misty Moonlight cardstock with another of the Hippo & Friends dies and gave it a little texture with the Meadow Moments embossing folder (retiring!).
- After that, I cut out little leaves from the Flowers of Home dies to add as filler and balance the card out a bit.
- Finally, I added a couple of the square gems to the sentiment.
I’m sharing my card with these challenges:
- Crafter’s Cafe Challenge – add some flowers
- Crafting Happiness Challenge
- Crafty Gals Corner Challenge – add a flower
- Pammie’s Inky Pinkies Challenge
- Scribbles Designs Challenge – flower power
- Through The Craft Room Door Challenge
BEFORE YOU GO!
HOBBYISTS ARE WELCOME – Be Your Own Best Customer!
Purchasing the Starter Kit and joining Stampin’ Up! brings you ALL of the demonstrator benefits. With your demonstrator status, you will:
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE!
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS!
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at email@example.com!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE