Alphabet Challenge has a new theme starting today – “B is for Blooms.” With Spring comes flowers and it’s my favorite time of year since it means we got through another Michigan winter. I couldn’t resist using a new bundle I received in my new annual catalog preorder – Sending Smiles – with a few other new products, too.
Once you finish here, I hope you visit our Alphabet Design Team gallery for some great inspiration and play along before the deadline of May 5th!
My secrets to making this In The Moment project
- Firstly, this card started with thick white cardstock, cut to 9″ x 4-1/2.” Then, it was scored at 4-1/2″ to make an A6 card.
- After that, I cut the new Tea Boutique cardstock to 4″ x 5-1/2″ and dry embossed it with the Pretty Flowers embossing folder. Then, it was layered onto Sweet Sorbet cardstock and adhered to the card base.
Now, the FUN Part!
- After that, I started stamping the flowers and stems and cut them out with their coordinating dies. Then, I used the new Stylish Shapes circle die to cut out white cardstock and popped it up onto the card base with dimensionals. Then, the flowers were placed on top, with glue and dimensionals.
- After that, I cut out the sentiment die with Mango Melody and white cardstock and glued them together. Then, I stamped the “Love & Big Hugs” and cut it out with the Sending Dies die.
- Finally, I adhered the sentiments to the card base, using glue and dimensionals.
I’m submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Double Trouble Challenge
- Dies R Us Challenge
- Get Creative Challenge
- NBUS Challenge
- Pammie’s Inky Pinkies Challenge
- Through The Craft Room Door Challenge
- Use Your Stuff Challenge
- We Love Stamping Challenge
BEFORE YOU GO!
HOBBYISTS ARE WELCOME – Be Your Own Best Customer!
Purchasing the Starter Kit and joining Stampin’ Up! brings you ALL of the demonstrator benefits. With your demonstrator status, you will:
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE!
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS!
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
Ready to place an order?Product List
New Annual Catalog Items Used:
- Stamp Sets: Sending Smiles #158701
- Papers: Tea Boutique DSP #158659, Sweet Sorbet Cardstock #159268
- Inks: Sweet Sorbet #159216, Parakeet Party #159208
- Tools: Sending Dies #159271, Stylish Shapes #159183