Make My Monday starts a new challenge today – “Springtime” which is such a fun one for May. When I think of spring, I think of sweet yellow flowers. Spring cards require a very simple kind of layout and I achieved that with this clean and simple card, using the Sending Smiles bundle.
Once you finish here, I hope you visit our Make My Monday Design Team gallery for some great inspiration and play along before May 22!
My secrets to making this project
- This A6 size card started with So Saffron cardstock, cut at 9″ x 6-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/2.”
- After that, I cut the Pattern Party designer paper, then layered it onto white cardstock. Before adhering it to the card base, I wrapped it with the organza ribbon and tied it into a bow.
Now, the FUN Part!
- Once the card base was complete, I stamped the flowers and leaves and cut them out with their coordinating dies.
- Then, I cut out the background shape and adhered it to the card base, and placed the flowers and leaves along the edges, using dimensionals to add a bit of layering.
I’m submitting this card to the following challenges:
BEFORE YOU GO!
Sign up between 3–31 May to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and receive the following 2022–2024 In Color products in your Starter Kit for FREE!
- Grid Paper! 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper (item 160009)
- Ink Pads! 2022–2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
- Cardstock! 2022–2024 In Color Cardstock Collection (item 159204)
- Designer Paper! 2022–2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
HOBBYISTS ARE WELCOME – Be Your Own Best Customer!
Purchasing the Starter Kit and joining Stampin’ Up! brings you ALL of the demonstrator benefits. With your demonstrator status, you will:
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE!
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS!
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at [email protected]!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE