Creative Creases Challenge #38
Anything Goes with a Fun Fold runs through August 18th @ 9:00 PM EDT
Welcome to the next Creative Creases Challenge! Firstly, thanks to all of you who participated in my last challenge! Wow, what great fun folds! I am so happy that you all took the time to play along. If you haven’t played in my challenge yet, I am so glad you are checking out my challenge and hope you will join in the challenge that’s starting today!
Meet the new Creative Creases Design Team member. Karen Finkle has been so helpful over the last two months, filling in for me while I struggle to get resettled in Chicago. Now, she will be joining me on the team permanently! Please, give her a warm welcome!
My name is Karen Finkle and I am a hobby demonstrator. I retired to Florida in 2000 after living in the Adirondacks (New York State) all my life. I was introduced to stamping in 2012 but I didn’t become a demonstrator until 2015. I have a daughter and son-in-love who live in upstate NY but are moving to TN. I have two adult grandchildren, one lives in Manhattan (the actor) and the other in the Adirondacks (the artist). My husband and son were avid supporters of my passion and I know they would both be proud of my growth as a stamper over the past three + years. My son’s cat Chester is now my support and is as much a part of me as is Designer Series Paper, cardstock, ink and everything else that goes along with card making. I have made an appearance as Guest Designer on several challenge sites over the years and now I have been asked to be on the Creative Creases Design Team! To say I am thrilled is an understatement. I hope you will enjoy seeing the creativity that comes from this next adventure in my life.
More Big News!
I am so happy to be partnering with the creative ladies of the Double Trouble Challenge for more fun *and* a chance at some cool prizes!
If you’re new to Creative Creases, welcome!! Hope you will join the fun we have here, being creative with cards and 3D paper crafts.
All you have to do for our part of the challenge is create a fun fold card! It’s doesn’t have to be anything wildly intricate – just have fun with more than one fold or cut.
Karen Finkle, Design Team!
Lilian Yeh, Guest Designer
Creative Creases Winners are…
All of the entries into the Gallery were truly great and very inspirational! I have two winners chosen today.
The Top Pick winner is…
And the Randomly Chosen Winner is…
Display your Creative Creases badge on your blog! If you send me an email with your USA mailing address to email@example.com, I have a gift for you. Also, let me know if you would be interested in being a Guest Designer for a future challenge.
BEFORE YOU GO!
I hope you enjoyed my inspiration today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE
To play along this month, simply use the linky tool at the bottom of this post.
A few rules:
- There should be stamping involved in your projects (but it’s not a “deal breaker” if there isn’t).
- There MUST be a link back here to my blog in your blog post and would really appreciate displaying my challenge graphic.
- You DO NOT need a blog to play along! Just click the “Enter without Link” and upload your photo.
- Please note that if you are chosen as a winner of a challenge and do not wish to have this challenge add a link to your blog, email me at email@example.com and ask to remove the link.