Welcome to the Fun Folds Blog Hop with Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators!!
We hope you enjoy the inspiration today! You will find the lineup to the other great fun fold stampers at the bottom of my post. I love to make fun fold cards because they just add that little bit of detail that makes it stand out from the regular A2 card, don’t you agree? My card today is a six sided pinwheel that I had never tried before, but knew it would be just as fun to create as the four sided pinwheel I created HERE. This card is super easy to put together and a wonderful way to show off the beautiful designer papers we all have and need to use up! Happiness Abounds is my favorite in the new catalog and I have been wanting to play with it again, especially while the summer weather is still with us.
My secrets to making this In The Moment project
- Firstly, I used this Splitcoaststampers tutorial to make this six sided pinwheel card.
- Cardstock card base: 5” x 4-1/4”. On the 5” side, score at 3/4”, 1-1/2,” 2-1/4,” 3,” 3-3/4,” 4-1/2.” Add a strong double-sided tape at the end of the smallest scored section.
- Cut six pieces of matching cardstock that measure 4-1/4” x 2-3/8”. Glue one of the cardstock pieces to the hexagon card base by lining up the left edge and using liquid glue.
- Then, cut 5 pieces of designer paper measuring 4” x 2-1/8”
- 1 piece of Basic White Cardstock measuring 4” x 2-1/8”
- 6 pieces of designer paper measuring 4” x 1-3/8”
- For the last section, stamp the white cardstock layer as you like.
- This card will fold flat for mailing in a standard A2 envelope (but will probably need extra postage)
I’m submitting this card to the following challenges:
- Pammie’s Inky Pinkies Challenge
- Dream Valley Challenge – Shaped cards only
- Dare 2B Artzy Challenge – Shaped or Fun Fold Cards
BEFORE YOU GO!
Thank you for hopping with us! Use the lineup below to continue the rest of the blog hop. Hope you visit us again next month on September 27th!
Blog Hop Lineup
- Beth McCullough
- Rae Burnet
- Jess Atchison
- Melissa Seplowitz
- Jackie Beers
- Karen Finkle
- Debbie Mageed <<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Lisa Ann Bernard
- Sue Jackson
- Amanda Howard
- Melissa Tootle
HOBBYISTS ARE WELCOME – Be Your Own Best Customer
Purchasing the Starter Kit and joining Stampin’ Up! brings you ALL of the demonstrator benefits. With your demonstrator status, you will:
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE!
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS!
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP!
I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you did, please:
- Don’t forget to visit my Gallery for lots of ideas, and…
- And provide your contact information to receive a birthday card from me!
- NEW! Buy any of my cards just by sending me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
- Finally, want to know what’s new with SU? Check it out HERE